34 pounds lost - with pictures

Options
bjclaywell
bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
I wasn't going to do the picture thing, because as I indicated in my "shrunk'ded" post below, I haven't really noticed a great deal of difference in me - but you know what, when I look at the pictures side by side, I see it...I have a neck!!! And my shoulders are finally wider than my hips. LOL I don't look like a pear anymore!

This is my bragging post...it's not like me to do this, but I'm feeling pretty good about myself today, so here goes... (cross your fingers that this works)

mfp-beforeandafter.jpg

BTW - the before is somewhere around 230, the after is at 197 (last week)

Replies

• theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Big difference. you look so happy!
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    I see a difference! You look fabulous. I bet your daughter is super proud of her mother.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I see a difference all around. Great work! Keep at it - it's working. = ) You are looking much happier and healthier. WTG!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I see a difference all around. Great work! Keep at it - it's working. = ) You are looking much happier and healthier. WTG!
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Nice work!!!!!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look great!
  • ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    Looking great!!! Keep it up!
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    you look great! keep it up!
  • Barbj56
    Barbj56 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Go ahead......brag! You have the right!
  • JeanWalker109
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted these pictures so YOU can see how much you've accomplished. You look wonderful and the progress is definitely noticeable. I'm wondering if it's great to be your own inspiration. You should be able to look at these pictures, see how much success you've had thus far, and really be inspired to keep going. I'm so excited for you.

Congratulations!!!!!!

*smiles*

Jean
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    A definite difference! You look amazing!! Question, can you tell me how to add pictures to a post? I'm so confused !
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Glad you posted these! You can definitely see a difference! You look so nice! Keep it up :)
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I can definitely see the difference. Keep up the great work.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I can def see a difference!! It's amazing how we don't see it ourselves (I know I don't) but when we look back at pictures it's SO obvious! Great job!!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I see a definite difference. Congratulations!
  • PageSalyers
    PageSalyers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! So funny because my overall goal is to lose 84 pounds, but we have a family trip the last week of September and my mini goal is to lose 34 lbs by then!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Well done, you are amazing!
  • LSUband
    LSUband Posts: 15
    Options
    There is a huge difference...congrats!!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    awesome job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!