Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

34 pounds lost - with pictures

2»

Replies

• capNramsey
    capNramsey Posts: 35 Member
    Great work! You look amazing!
  • LSUband
    LSUband Posts: 15
    How long did it take?
  • Shelbug65
    Shelbug65 Posts: 7 Member
    Brag away! Great job!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Yes you can tell a big difference! 34 lbs. lost is awesome and you look great!!! Congrats to you! And your little girl is precious!
  • kamm602
    kamm602 Posts: 18
    You look great!!! Keep on going!!! Before you know it you will wonder who the person in the first picture is?!?!?!?!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    You look fantastic! And so much younger and healthier too! :)
  • EyeAye
    EyeAye Posts: 8
    You look great! Conratulations!
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Thank you all so much - it is so inspiring to have people make such wonderful comments - makes me want to run to the gym and work out for hours. :)

Someone asked how long it took - I started my lifestyle change a few days before April 1st, 2011, but I didn't start monitoring anything until April 1st. My father had a heart attack last year, and I am the spitting image of him (he, btw, is fine). What scared me most about it was that he had finally made a lifestyle change of his own about a year before, and had gotten down to a really good weight for him, had gotten off all his BP meds, his cholesterol meds, everything - then bam. And I was completely freaked out - I mean, that will be me in 20 years. So I figured I would reduce those chances by getting down to a healthier weight 20 years before he did. I don't have high BP, but I'm sure I was headed that way. I do have high cholesterol, but am hoping to get that under control in the next year.

Again, thank you everyone - this site is an inspiration, and I couldn't appreciate all the support more!!!
  • GOD BLESS U GIRL U LOOK FABULOUS AND DONT LET NO ONE TAKE THAT JOY AWAY FROM U. AS FOR ME CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS BCUZ IT IS A CONSTANT STRUGGLE FOR ME.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,210 Member
    How wonderful!! That you've done so well and also you can SEE it!! It's amazing when your brain finally computes that you are smaller in a pic! lol

Well done and keep up the great progress - look forward to more pics in the future!
  • Mehs
    Mehs Posts: 73 Member
    You can definitely see a difference. Awesome work!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    You should feel good about yourself! 34 pounds is a lot to lose and you are looking great!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    You can absolutely see a big difference!! Great job to you!!
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    WOW!!! I can see the difference immediately! You've worked hard & deserve to brag a little! Way to go...keep it up! :)
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    You have every right to brag about that success!!! Congratulations and way to go. It feels so good doesn't it?
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    You can see a difference ... shoulders, waist, hips, thighs!! You look WONDERFUL!
    Quiet an inspiration for me, since I am mirroring your start weight!! Give me something to look forward too!! Keep up the great work!! Glad Dad is well!!
  • Adbrown1956
    Adbrown1956 Posts: 72 Member
    you look great keep up tha amazing work!!!! :)
  • slick_fox
    slick_fox Posts: 85 Member
    wow, you look awesome. I bet you can now see/feel more bones and see more viens on ypour body. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!