what's for dinner 2-15

Options
hmmmm
hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
I had voila but only picked out the veggies and put it over seasoned shirataki noodles with some hot sauce. Also I had one jalepeno popper and about half a texas toast. Probably will have a fudgscicle later

Replies

• hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I had voila but only picked out the veggies and put it over seasoned shirataki noodles with some hot sauce. Also I had one jalepeno popper and about half a texas toast. Probably will have a fudgscicle later
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    well I had scrambled eggs, 3 slices of bacon and one piece of toast. with a half glass of milk. Now I am going to indulge in an Italion ice, an orange one. If you have not tried Lindy's Italion Ice you are missing out! My fav for sure!
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    I ate a BLT with provolone cheese and veggies from subway.
  • TinaM
    TinaM Posts: 13
    Options
    Black bean and (light) cheddar quesadilla.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    I'm so proud!! I had a Portabella Mushroom Sandwich with Pesto, Tomato, Spring lettuce, and Mozzarella cheese on a wheat bun. And a side of grapes.

mmmmmmmm very filling
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    I had a veggie sandwhich on whole wheat with balsamic vinigerette, and artichoke hearts filled with crab meat! yum!
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Chicken and steak kabobs. Lots of onions and peppers and grilled pineapple. Yummy theres nothing like warm juicy pineapple! Were also grilling asparagus. So good.:love:
  • mnatural
    Options
    half a cup of whole wheat s'ghetti with a whole lot of veggies, some tofu & a couple dashes of teryiaki sauce for flavor. It was yummy.
  • abetterme
    Options
    Whole wheat wrap with 2 oz shaved turkey and a slice of fat free american cheese
    8 oz skim milk

skinny cow ice cream sandwich
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    A cup of nice thick butternut squash soup and a small green salad with 2 tsp parmesan peppercorn dressing (my favorite!). And a slice of bread.
  • OntheSand
    Options
    lean grilled beef with onion stir fry
    1/4 cup whole grain brown rice
    8oz skim milk
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    idaho baked potato
    1 cup hormel turkey chili
    2 tbsp shredded cheese

weird? yes. delicious? yes!
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    I went to Applebee's and had their Steak & Portobellos off the Weight Watchers Menu. Steak, gravy, mushrooms, red potatoes, and brocolli - only 330 calories and 10 grams of fat. Very filling!!
  • gilthethrill6907
    gilthethrill6907 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well I had 2 cheesy bean and rice burritos and an order of nachos bell grande from taco bell, and don't regret it one bit......now that i think about it, i do regret it. I haven't had a cheat meal in so long and it didnt satisfy my taste buds. Love the full feeling but should have had something else as a cheat meal.:devil:
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    chicken mango quesadilla....
    lean chicken breast sauteed w/ mango, tomato, chilies, cilantro, garlic & corn, then put in a low-fat tortilla with a sprinkling of cheddar cheese. YUM!
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    Another chicken nugget kiddie meal from Wendy's, and a kiddie frosty. Yeah, I know. Not the healthiest thing I could be eating. But it's tons better than the delivery pizza I almost ordered. Darn all this hospital stuff.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Chicken Kabob salad with feta and onion. Grilled chicken, and (ahem) some greek dressing, which is pretty bad, but I only had 2 tblspoons of it so it wasn't like I slammed myself. about 650 cals. Which is ok for me since I worked out today and my calorie limit is at like 2300 for a day to maintain.