Dirty Thirties

Options
Looking for more friends in their 30's. We're not quite so young and invincible anymore, metabolism is slowing down a little bit. We have intense careers/ little kids, big mortgages etc. and we're trying to get it together. It's a challenging and different stage of life. I lose my keys and sometimes my mind a bit, but I need to lose the weight. Would love some support to do it! Happy to support you too! Add me and each other.

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    What makes your thirties, dirty?
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    34, mom of 2, 4'11" and over 60 lbs to lose.
    Anemic and high cholesterol. Graying to change my levels for the better. Taking it one day at a time.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

Yea I don't get this term either :/
  • Sarah_healthyeatingfitness
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • jonathanthewlis
    jonathanthewlis Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It’s hard work! My kid brother is 20 and works out with me......does my head in how quickly he sees results
  • Mahayogi_Das
    Mahayogi_Das Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    33, looking for more friends.
  • jodiann_xo
    jodiann_xo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    30 years old, & a Mom. - looking for MFP friends :) 219 lbs, 5'6 & looking to lose 60 lbs.
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i'll be 31 this summer. i've slowly (over 4 years) lost 25 lbs. slowly looking to lose another 5 this year, maybe another 5 next :)

I like lifting weights and doing fun cardio like kayaking and racquetball (hence the very slow weightloss LOL), i'm only a parent to two corgis.

feel free to add me, i'm on every day, diary is open.
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi - I’m 31, work ridiculous hours including lots of night shifts, travel a lot (for fun) and looking to lose another 16.5kg (lost 3.5 over last few weeks)
    Gymming pretty much daily with a friend for last few weeks (weights primarily due to the kind of work I do and also cause I hate cardio
  • Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

Ya know, dirty thirty, naughty forty, nifty fifty etc
  • dawnmharrop
    dawnmharrop Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.... Starting my healthy living again for the *&^&** time. LOL Starting a new job on Monday and starting a new routine. More time to work out and no leaving for lunch so packing healthy options
  • summerresolution
    summerresolution Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I wish I was back in my 30s
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I will be 30 in 2 months. Does that count? Feel free to add me. I'm 5'4", still have another 15 lbs to lose, enjoy crossfit, and have a love/hate relationship with running. Working on keeping my eating habits in check and keeping up with my wild 2.5 year old.
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Here here
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I wish I was back in my 30s

Same here
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options

It rhymes. Like Naughty Forties, Filthy Fifties and Segway Sixites.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    My 30's have been almost as dirty as my 20's except with less mud
  • safetysteve12
    safetysteve12 Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name is Tim, 32 and really wanting to stay in some semblance of health! I am 215, 6"1 and would like to get back down to 195. Add me as a friend! I could use the motivating support!