Your thoughts......

Options
What are your thoughts on the Leslie Sansone DVD's ?

Replies

• lynncool64
    Options
    Hi!!! I am petty new here and to exercising as well. I just happened to purchase the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds dvd that includes the 1,2,& 3 mile workouts. Since I am so out of shape, I thought this would be a good idea (and was suggested to me by my doctor) to get started. I did not want to get into a workout that kicked my butt so much I would not be able to (or want to) keep doing it.

I have to say I really enjoyed the 1-mile walk and will continue to do it as I get used to my new routine. I think if you are someone that has already had a habit of exercise, it may seem a bit easy to you. But that is what I needed to be able to say to myself 'You can do it'.
  • ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think the best exercise is the one you enjoy the most and you'll actually do everyday. Walking is awesome and you can certainly burn calories by doing it, it just takes a little time. Keep up the good work!
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love them! They are easy to follow and not too hard on the joints. She has workouts for all fitness levels from beginner to more advanced walkers. I have been waking for a while and I like the ones with the faster pace, 10 and 12 minutes miles. You can get in 3 miles in 30 minutes. :smile:
  • smileyface45
    smileyface45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks To You All for your thoughts :)