August Fitness Challege

Options
2»

Replies

• LifeChanged1209
    Options
    Due to the rain here in Central Florida today, my 30 mile bike ride turned into 45 minutes of treadmill running and 3900'ish strides on the elliptical for 432 calories.
  • Cardiomale
    Options
    Looks like there are some good goals being posted. We are all on our way to getting in the best shape of our life. How is your week one going? Mine has been extremely busy, between family, work and school.
  • Cardiomale
    Options
    Awesome. keep it up.
  • Cardiomale
    Options
    Glad you decided to join our group. You have some awesome goals to achieve. Good luck.
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Did P90X Legs&Arms + Ab Ripper X and a 500 rep workout from Bodyrock.tv. and burned 855 cal. My legs are killing me :D But the week is going really good. I feel like I have to be good because I'm part of this project :)
  • DEONHEMINGWAY
    Options
    I love the app have lost 7lbs since I got it. Seeking new ideas on ways to get down to 185 currently 254 but I started my journey at 304 in February. Help please
  • Cardiomale
    Options
    How is everyone doing with their goals? It has been an extremely busy week for me so mine was not as productive as I wanted, but I'm stepping it back up today. I burned 300 calories doing 45 minutes of "The Asylum - Vertical Plyo." It was a lot of crazy jumping.
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been home sick with 2 sick kids, so I missed BOTH my runs this week. I'm going totally stir crazy. I did get to do my pilates DVD today, so at least I got moving. Going to try and get a run in on Sunday if my hubby gets home from work in time.
  • sethes
    sethes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I set a goal to walk and ride 100 miles total in the month of August. I am 45.3 miles done and rounding the bend to half way there. I am on 62 days MFP and last month without trying I covered 50 miles so I wanted to challenge myself.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    So checkin in:

Goal: I have been crushing the calories each day with at least 90 minute burns...
    However, another goal was to consume no alcohol for the rest of the month, and I failed. Drank wine last nite...oh well, back on the wagon...
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    So this week I did pretty well...exercised 2x a day for at least 45 minutes. Ate some bad stuff yesterday and today, but gonna eat healthy for the rest of the week. Hope this pays off :)
  • Cardiomale
    Options
    Stay motivated, it's okay to have a bad day every now and then.
  • Cardiomale
    Options
    burned 385 calories doing 43 minutes of "Insanity - Plyometric Cardio Circuit"
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am in but just joined today at the half point. I want to commit to activity each day even if I don't go to the gym...do some sort of activity whether walking, skating, push-ups, a video something!!!!! I need to MOVE this body and stop being lazy. How do I be accountable to the group?!
  • chynafox
    chynafox Posts: 30
    Options
    Really, I just want to to be at 182-180 by my birthday, august 26th. Had a really hard day yesterday, but I have faith that I can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!