Live from Washington state...

Options
Hi!

Just joined via inspiration from two FB friends. I, like many others, have done every weightloss program out there, some twice. Or thrice. Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, South Beach, Flat Belly...and have been successful with some more than others. It has always been an issue of my willingness and commitment to stick-to-it. I think I'm finally ready to "get 'er done" this time. Looking forward to the comraderie here!

Replies

• LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! I am from Washington state too. This is a great site. There is a lot of support on here. Good luck in your health journey! :-)
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Port Orchard, WA!
  • ludugirl
    ludugirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck! One thing I've enjoyed about MFP so far has been the accountability. And it's helping me!

I'm also from your neck o' the woods!! (Tumwater)
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome...This site is terrific....I am just south of you, (Oregon)...You may add me if you would like...Good luck on your journey... :flowerforyou:
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Love Washington, BF lives there, I am in SF Bay area, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    Welcome from Seattle!
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi from Everett!! There's a whole lot of us wet coasters here - lets see if we can all get healthy despite the triple shot extra whip mocha's on every corner!
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also here in WA, you are going to love MFP, I like you have tried every diet and had best success with Weight Watchers, I was doing both MFP & WW, but I like MFP best, it is so easy to use and you get so much support, inspiration and info, so WELCOME aboard and much success on your journey to weight loss and good health, you may add me as your friend if you like.

Your friend & Pal, Poulsbo WA
    Pearl
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi from the Olympic Peninsula!
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bump,:flowerforyou: Oh, I am from the beautiful little town of Poulsbo, WA.
  • KnightsGal76
    KnightsGal76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Another Washingtonian here too (except I am from the other side of the mountains) Welcome to MFP ... feel free to add me if you want :)
  • sweetbri07
    sweetbri07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome from University Place, WA!!!!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    Hi from Everett!! There's a whole lot of us wet coasters here - lets see if we can all get healthy despite the triple shot extra whip mocha's on every corner!

ha ha robinaddison, you said "wet coasters" - I haven't heard that one before! Appropriate!

I'm North of Seattle.

Here's another hookup thread : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/154604-pacific-northwest-peeps-look-here
  • francena84
    Options
    I live in Washington state as well feel free to add me
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hello. I live in Sequim, on the Olympic peninsula!
  • kbrogan78
    kbrogan78 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Another Seattlite here! Hope MFP is as helpful to you as it has been for me. :)

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hello from Portland, Oregon. :)
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    Welcome! and hello from Spokane WA. Add me as a friend if you would like
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome! From Seattle! MFP is awesome and a great tool to help you stay on track. Good luck with your goals and feel free to add me as it does help to have friends on here.
  • cathylovestim
    Options
    Thanks! The very best to you too. I love the quote you have there. It reminded me of something a personal trainer said often at the place where I used to work out. He would tell all of us to say this to ourselves: I am a fit athlete in training. I ate it up with a spoon because while I've only been overweight since my 40's, I have never been an "athlete". I've never, ever thought of myself as being athletic. It started changing the way I think about myself. And that's been a very good thing.