18.5kg/41lbs Down Progress Picture October 17 - May 18

Options
CharlieS96
CharlieS96 Posts: 58 Member
I started my diet on the 13th October 2017 @ 107kg/236lbs! (Picture is from March 2017).

My overall aim is to get down to about 80kg/176lbs.

I am actually lighter than what the picture in May is but that's the last half decent picture I've got! :smile:

Naturally I have always been into fitness but I started a new job and stopped caring about myself for a little while, consciously too, I don't know why i let it go on for so long but I just got comfortable and it gradually got worse.

Previously the amount of times I stop-started was unreal but one day it just clicked. My diet is easy, 2000 calories a day and exercise 3 times a week and ramp it up when you feel as if your fit and healthy enough.

One thing that I would be really keen on if anyone would like the help is setting up meal plans for anyone, as with this weight loss I've found that I have the knack for it. So do comment if that's something that you'd like to do, they come with promises that they DO work :wink:

vh7j6dmacmcp.jpg

Replies

• elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats man, you look awesome!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    wow- you have done amazing- keep up the good work!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look great, and happy!!! Congratulations on your success!
  • CharlieS96
    CharlieS96 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the nice comments, it's bloody tough at the beginning but if you keep grinding it becomes second nature!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Definitely, the hardest part is making taking care of yourself a routine and keeping it that way. You are winning the battle in spades.
  • beginforthelasttime16
    beginforthelasttime16 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of your knack for meal plans! I can make them but the executing is exhausting sometimes
  • blbowyer22
    blbowyer22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Conggrats on your progress! I could use any help/tips with meal plans that you have. Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!