Losing Motivation

Options
I’ve been feeling less motivated lately. I have lost right at 20lbs since I began trying to lose weight. But I feel like I can’t see a difference. A few of my clothes are a little looser, but in photos and the mirror I see no difference. It’s hard to stay motivated even though the scale number is changing.
sm367vhqxr0f.jpeg
5gv9s8u2w48r.jpeg

Replies

• GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    As far as the motivation you have to stay focused on the goal. If you lose focus you won't be any further ahead. Until I lost about 30 lbs I had to really look hard to see the difference. At 30 lbs down all of a sudden everyone including me noticed the change.

Keep at it, you will get there. It's slow but worth it.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the mind needs time to catch up with the body. I know I have that problem myself every now and then.

Literally a few times a week I find myself wondering if it’s all worth it. It’s much easier to give up and eat and drink whatever I want.

Just remember your goal and why you started. You don’t have to be motivated everyday, no one is. Don’t think about it , just do it!
  • Tac0caT
    Tac0caT Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the mind needs time to catch up with the body. I know I have that problem myself every now and then.

Literally a few times a week I find myself wondering if it’s all worth it. It’s much easier to give up and eat and drink whatever I want.

Just remember your goal and why you started. You don’t have to be motivated everyday, no one is. Don’t think about it , just do it!

Thank you!