Keto Diet Advice?

Options
Hey guys! I’m intrigued about the Keto diet and advice and tips appreciated?! Anyone on it? What are the best foods to eat? Any good apps for it? No negativity thanks! :)

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    Thanks for you reply’s everyone but maybe it’s not for me if I don’t really want to track ect..

Well, if you don't want to track and don't like high fat foods, keto may be a good option for you as you should naturally eat less than you would if you were eating foods you do like.

However, I do worry what will happen when you reach your goal weight, and think you can go back to eating foods you like.
  • Dee_D33
    Dee_D33 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks for you reply’s everyone but maybe it’s not for me if I don’t really want to track ect..

Maybe keto isn’t for you? Or losing weight isn’t for you? Losing weight requires tracking no matter how you do it... LCHF, HCLF, watching macros, paleo, etc. The end goal of every weight loss diet is a calorie defecit, while you can lose weight without tracking you will likely end up among the masses confused as to why they’re not losing weight despite eating “healthy” and “clean” but not weighing their food. Weight loss is work, it’s not choosing a diet or cutting out food groups and hoping for the best. That’s what we’re trying to explain to you.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Bigpuma100 wrote: »
    You don’t have to track your calories, but it depends what your goals are. Keto is not for everyone because it’s high in calories, but again depends on your goals. I can give a list of my list of foods if you like?

The calorie count in Keto is whatever you decide to set it at. You can eat low calorie, maintenance calorie, high calorie or anywhere in between