messed up yesterday :(

Options
last night we had pizza from pizza hut....WHY?!?!?! ugh. 1000 calories in just 3 pieces?! i'm going to have to work extra to get rid of it!

Replies

• jonlill
    jonlill Posts: 3
    Options
    you need a treat now and then, ok maybe you should have stopped after the 2nd slice but atleast you know wat the calories are so use it as an incentive to go burn them off :)
  • jillnemma
    jillnemma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you know, it's ok to have a blow it day. I do it once a week and still lose weight. don't beat yourself up over it
  • nfrank43
    nfrank43 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's ok, tomorrows a new day.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMmmmmMMMMmmm.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    I go out for lunch with my Dad on sundays so always have an overeat day then. Just keep on track as much as possible x
  • sgarret823
    Options
    What's done is done. Next time try to improve on your choice - 2 pieces instead of 3 and maybe add a salad to it.
    Most important is that you don't give up. Get back on the wagon and keeping trying.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Now I'm craving PIZZA!

Don't get discouraged.

"Why do we fall?"
    "So we can learn to get back up"
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Did you stay on track the rest of the day? Are you back on track today? It's one meal, so you ate some pizza, not the WHOLE pizza!
    Acknowledge and move on....
  • abbey1234
    Options
    Me too - I went out and had a 3 couse meal and a few drinks last night and guessed the cals but I was probably about 1000 cals over my allowance but I think as long as you get straight back on track again from today it will be fine - I hope you enjoyed the pizza - sounds yummy!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I hope you learned your lesson.
    Next time you blow 1000 calories get the more expensive, yummier pizza in a place with good ambiance. And maybe throw in a fine adult beverage. Pizza Hut doesn't deserve to be an indulgence.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    It happens to the best of us! Pizza is one thing i have to completely stay away from, its my favorite food and im ashamed to say i cant stop myself from eatting too much of it when its there, waaaay too much! Its ok to indulge every once in awhile though, just get back on track and dont beat urself up about it!