What am I grateful for..

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    I'm grateful for being dragged to France for holidays as a kid; the wine tasting was good

There you go. Im proud of ya. Its the little things.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for being dragged to France for holidays as a kid; the wine tasting was good

You would say that....you're one of them ;)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Im a little thing...or a parent? Im confused.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Im grateful for @PAFC84. For making me smile this morning
  • PAFC84
    Options

Im a little thing...or a parent? Im confused.

A little thing. Where did the parent thing come from?
  • PAFC84
    Options

Awww. Don't be nice to me. You'll make me cry and then my reputation as hard and unfeeling will suffer.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Awww. Don't be nice to me. You'll make me cry and then my reputation as hard and unfeeling will suffer.

Ok. Well i was really lying Once you made fun of my ukulele...not all of us have fancy violins they play with their mouths.
  • PAFC84
    Options

Ok. Well i was really lying Once you made fun of my ukulele...not all of us have fancy violins they play with their mouths.

The lord giveth and then he taketh aware. I'll just dry my tears with this piece of barbed wire....
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

The lord giveth and then he taketh aware. I'll just dry my tears with this piece of barbed wire....

Here borrow my ticket to france to wipe your tears. Gah, i hate that place.
  • PAFC84
    Options

Knowing my luck it will be a 4 hour ferry trip. And they knew I got sea sick.

You from Europe?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

You from Europe?

Nope. American. Clearly. Dont you hear my accent.
  • como_agua
    como_agua Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i'm grateful i don't have to start chemo yet. 6 months ago my lymphocytes had doubled and my oncologist was most concerned about this, as it's usually a time to start treatment. a week ago i saw him again - and to my ultimate surprise, they are actually going DOWN. he said to me to keep doing what i'm doing and hopefully my counts continue to be somewhat stable. i was so happy i cried all the way home in the car.

that said - i'm obviously grateful for my supportive husband, son and daughter, and my very good girlfriends. without them - i don't know how i'd have gone through all this. life is a gift and i live every day like it's my last.
  • PAFC84
    Options

You from Europe?

Sorry...I thought it was a speech impediment and was trying not to judge you for it...on account of how well I've been brought up. ;)

That's a long way to travel.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    como_agua wrote: »
    i'm grateful i don't have to start chemo yet. 6 months ago my lymphocytes had doubled and my oncologist was most concerned about this, as it's usually a time to start treatment. a week ago i saw him again - and to my ultimate surprise, they are actually going DOWN. he said to me to keep doing what i'm doing and hopefully my counts continue to be somewhat stable. i was so happy i cried all the way home in the car.

that said - i'm obviously grateful for my supportive husband, son and daughter, and my very good girlfriends. without them - i don't know how i'd have gone through all this. life is a gift and i live every day like it's my last.

This is amazing. Thank you for sharing.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

You from Europe?

Sorry...I thought it was a speech impediment and was trying not to judge you for it...on account of how well I've been brought up. ;)

Touche' ...
  • PAFC84
    Options
    como_agua wrote: »

I'm pleased for you. Hope it continues
  • PAFC84
    Options

You from Europe?

Touche' ...

Errr...stop touching me lol
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

You from Europe?

Touche' ...

It was just a hug :'(
  • PAFC84
    edited June 2018
    Options

You from Europe?

Touche' ...

It was just a hug :'(

That's what bill Clinton said about his relationship with Monica lewinsky
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I am grateful for my ex. For giving me my greatest gift. For showing me what loves look like. For helping me build a life. For trying his best to co-parent with me. For his forgiveness. For his friendship. And for always having my back.

This. For me too. Especially after last night. And im grateful he found an amazing gf.