The MFP LBD Thread

Replies

• como_agua
    como_agua Posts: 213 Member
    edited June 2018
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings @laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

I couldn’t decide on which one, so I posted both.

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

you're equally lovely in both! adore the detail on the strapless one too <3
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    OMG! She’s a witch!
  • BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2018
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings @laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

Very sexy, I’d gladly take both off
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Nothing against the Suits thread, but this has it well and truly beat.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    grm10375 wrote: »
    hq1izv4ldg5z.jpeg

Outfit for The Derby couple years ago. Don’t mind the mirror. I was in my daughters icky room.

Love this dress

Thanks! It’s from BCBG. Unfortunately our local BCBG closed. Where I used to get all my dresses.

I used to live pretty close to a BCBG outlet and got plenty of use out of that store!

That’s where I got mine, the outlet. Ours closed and I was so bummed!! They have great dresses!!

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited June 2018

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

You are a vision! Love them both!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    edited June 2018

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

Va- Voom.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    skctilidie wrote: »
    lhvvji5l2ah2.jpeg

There were 4 black dresses in the recesses of my closet before this thread. There is now only one. Thank you for inspiring me to try them all on, especially since three now being far too big made for a nice confidence boost. I own no full length mirrors and am too big a klutz to attempt standing on the bathtub, so here’s the best “full length” shot I can manage with my T Rex arms.

Va-Voom, again....
  • caco_ethes
    lhvvji5l2ah2.jpeg

There were 4 black dresses in the recesses of my closet before this thread. There is now only one. Thank you for inspiring me to try them all on, especially since three now being far too big made for a nice confidence boost. I own no full length mirrors and am too big a klutz to attempt standing on the bathtub, so here’s the best “full length” shot I can manage with my T Rex arms.

This makes me smile. You look amazing! And you even decluttered. Be still my heart.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    edited June 2018
    T_143 wrote: »
    1kr67av5n0re.jpeg

Not my fancy LBD... but a LBD. Maybe I will play dress up later...

You look great in it, fancy or no!
    jsvkcl9wqcof.jpg

No little black dress today but here's my effort.

Beautiful!
    4tjqct14lrad.jpg

0nohnbymsv1o.jpg

Ok here ya go.
    I warned y'all bout the booty.

@leut_underpants @caco_ethes

Wow, you are stunning.
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings laprimaJenny SabotageinStilettos ilfaith mij140 81Katz LittleHearseDriver RunHardBeStrong aChuisle_moChroi toned_thugs_n_harmony T_143 MeeseeksAndDestroy @DeadliftsAndSprinkles No_Name14

The only lbd I have is a t-shirt dress so I thought I'd class it up by wearing my socks with horses on it

l9fxiqnuygko.jpg

Your figure is incredible - and the socks are adorable!
    hq1izv4ldg5z.jpeg

Outfit for The Derby couple years ago. Don’t mind the mirror. I was in my daughters icky room.

So pretty!

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

Posting both was a great decision!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    lhvvji5l2ah2.jpeg

This makes me smile. You look amazing! And you even decluttered. Be still my heart.

Decluttering is the best! I’ve been working on clearing out tons of stuff I don’t/can’t wear, but hadn’t gotten to the dresses yet. Too bad I have to leave to house in half an hour, because now I’m feeling inspired to go through the rest of them.
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lhvvji5l2ah2.jpeg

Va-Voom, again....

Aww, thanks!
    lhvvji5l2ah2.jpeg

Looking fantastic!

Thank you! Can’t wait to see yours!
    lhvvji5l2ah2.jpeg

I like the material of your dress. You look cute.

Thanks - the texture is a large part of why I bought it.
  • caco_ethes
    Heyyy this thread is sooo much better on the website :open_mouth:
  • caco_ethes
    Heyyy this thread is sooo much better on the website :open_mouth:

True of the suits thread as well. @caco_ethes

Oh trust me.

I know

:grimace:
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited June 2018
    como_agua wrote: »

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

you're equally lovely in both! adore the detail on the strapless one too <3

Thank you.
    PAFC84 wrote: »

kfuh1rp58dx1.jpeg
    x4doh5h3q38v.jpeg

I think the bottom dress is the winner...or is that, the dress in the bottom picture?

Thank you. Also I’m assuming the bottom one is the one in which my feet mysteriously disappear.

Yes. Feet are optional
  • caco_ethes
    Red ‘cause I like to break the rules.

hob3102467g2.jpeg

And nobody’s stopping you. Gorgeous!