Recently, at the grocery store I found out that Orowheat Whole-Wheat Sandwich Thins have changed their recipe and they are now 140cals (vs 100cals).
What are you using for sandwiches? Dave’s Killer Bread?
**Background: I always have eaten a PB&J for lunch, 2 when I was working 12hr shifts. Learning from MFP, my PB&J was 1,030cals!!
I changed my sandwich to using Orowheat Sandwich Thins. That and changing to just 2tbsp of Almond Butter, brought it down to 315cals.
- 1.1M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 383.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42K Getting Started
- 257.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.4K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.2K Fitness and Exercise
- 245 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.5K Motivation and Support
- 7.1K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 947 MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 228 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 699 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions