Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP Runners Club 2/15

mhsrnmz
mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I got an early morning 7 mile run in this morning. It was lightly raining and it felt great!

Anyone else running today?

Replies

• mhsrnmz
    mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
    I got an early morning 7 mile run in this morning. It was lightly raining and it felt great!

Anyone else running today?
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Did 15 miles yesterday, so today is just yard work and a good stretch / yoga routine after
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    No run today My rest day for the week. Rest from running but cleaning grocery store and cooking no rest from that...:laugh:

Alisha
  • I did 5 miles today. I'm a novice though. I'm training for a half-marathon that's in April. So, i'm following this 10 week training program.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Did 4 miles on the trail today. My shins are acting up again so I think I need to get new shoes.
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    I ended up getting the running itch and did 5 miles.

Alisha:smile:

So No Break For Me After all l!!!!
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    I was a little hungover after my husband and I had our first night alone together since our baby was born so we overindulged a bit on the food and wine :sad: I still got out this afternoon and managed a 3.5 km run with my new Garmin 301 watch that my husband got me for V Day/my birthday next week.. I was so excited that I had to get out and use it! :tongue:
  • I did NINE MILES!!!!

NINE!!!

The most I've ever run non-stop.

And the best part?

8:50 mile pace which is fabulous for me.

WOOT!
  • Redbug
    Redbug Posts: 41
    I ran 6 miles yesterday wearing a Polar F6 heart monitor and after we finished the results showed that my average HR was 178 (103%) with a max of 193 (113%). During the entire run I was able to talk (maybe not in whole sentences) but pretty much carry on a conversation and not terribly out of breath. Just trying to figure out if it's me or if others have had similar experiences.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I swear I posted to this, but I ran 7 miles y'day! Half marathon training in progress now!

Great job, everyone! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.