Need to loose 100 pounds!!

Options
Just started my weight loss journey this passed Tuesday and needs friends for motivation. Please add me. Not sure how to add! Thanks

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    To add a friend in the web version:
    1. click the user name beneath their profile picture and a pop-up will appear.
    2. on the pop-up, click the user name again. This will take you to their profile page.
    3. On the profile page, to the right of their profile picture are two buttons. Click the one that says Add As Friend. This will take you to another page where you can write them a message. Click Add As Friend again and a friend request will be sent.

Many people will not accept friend requests unless there is a note with the request, so it's a good idea to type a quick message, but it's not required.

Welcome to MFP. :)
  • AshleyHartnett99
    AshleyHartnett99 Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I want to lose another 100 too! Going to add you.
    I’ve lost 26.5 pounds so far and want to lose another 100 pounds. No strict timeline for me this time around- I’ve lost and subsequently gained weight back too many times by being too strict and by putting too much pressure on myself to hit a “certain weight by a certain date”
    Slow and steady!
  • jamki08
    jamki08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here. How are you doing it?
  • susu_195
    susu_195 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here , lets do this ladies, please add me
  • bnoubet
    bnoubet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too. When do we start?
  • Itstimeyo
    Itstimeyo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Here to join this journey ... I am seeking to lose 75 but according to BMI standards I should lose 100. New2
  • crisartemismfp
    crisartemismfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m new too and I’m the same boat. Add me
  • johniesims87
    johniesims87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    100 lbs here too! Down 27 lbs so far. Can’t get past the 280s. My goal for June is to get in the 270s! Add me!