Do I eat right?

Options
My diary should be public. I think I'm eating okay, and I'm having results, I just want to know what suggestions everyone else has :) and no, I'm not done eating for today.

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    If what you're doing is working - then keep going!

I did notice you aren't even close to your calorie goal most days. This may be working right now, but if you see that your weight loss is slowing down or even stops, EAT MORE. Long term, severe calorie restriction can and often does lead to a stall in your weight loss. Your body needs fuel to function properly and feel comfortable enough to lose weight. Keep that in mind. :)
  • edward1973
    Options
    as above but you should drink more water as well
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Diary looks good. Try and keep your sodium at 1500mg or lower. 2500mg is way to high for losing weight.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Diary looks good. Try and keep your sodium at 1500mg or lower. 2500mg is way to high for losing weight.

My sodium has always been over 2500mg and I've lost weight. It really depends on the person and their sensitivity to sodium. As a rule, it doesn't bother me one bit (probably because I drink a lot of water too). But, I know other people have trouble with a lot of sodium. Learn what works for YOUR body.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    First thoughts - why the missed meals?
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Your Diary looks WAY under on calories. While this type of drastic calorie reduction may show quick results, it will likely cause you to plateau and you will stop losing weight as your body adjusts for the lack of caloric intake.
    That's assuming you have your goals set properly for your height/weight, which could possibly be off.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    It's only my opinion, but I didn't see a lot of fresh foods or fruit/vegs. Obviously, if it's working for you, then that's good, but I would try and get a bit more fresh stuff in there.
  • kripley1229
    Options
    First thoughts - why the missed meals?

My thoughts too.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Where are the fruits and vegetables?
  • baldasare
    Options
    make sure you are eating becasue you don't want to slow down your metabolism.. but you lost weight so keep it up!