4 month progress pics!!!

Options
Brownski860
Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
So this is the first time I've posted pics. VERY nervous!
I was at my highest weight in Jan of this year after quitting smoking. I decided enough was enough.
This has been a very long journey. However, I remind mself that every baby step taken is one step closer to the finish line. Its ok if I stumble, its ok if I get tired, as long as I KEEP moving! I'm now almost 24 lbs downs. My first major goal is to hit 160, then re-evaluate.

God Bless all my MFP friends for your gracious love and support!

027-1.jpg

Replies

• shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look great!! We also have the same goal:) I'm seven months in and feel the sameway every step is closer to that 160!! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congradulations on your success.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Well, let me just tell you ...you've got your head in the right place with this journey! It's about your new lifestyle and taking the steps to be healthy! So kudos to getting the thinking together on this! Now to the pics...you shouldn't be nervous because you LOOK AMAZING! Only 24 lbs? You much smaller than the before pics! Wow! Great job! I pray you reach your goal and keep motivating and inspiring others with your progress and transformation! Be blessed!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    great work! like the Cowboys jersey : )
  • ChristalJo
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! No need to be nervous!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job, you look good!
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    Awesome job! Nicely done!
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Smokin!!!!!! You look great! All of your hard work is paying off! Way to go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!