Looking forward to working out???

Options
I must be dreaming but I actually am looking forward to Jillian kicking my *kitten* in the 30DS today. I've only done it about 5 times but I like it!

I'm going to 'officially' start Level 1 on Monday since I have missed a few days of working out in the past week (30DS means you have to do it every day, yes?)

Replies

• Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm the same way. I look forward to it every day. It makes you feel so good after you finish it. I do it six days a week.
  • linzmarie316
    Options
    I'm enjoying it too!! I'm only on day 3, but I love how I can barely move...I know it's working!! ;)
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I look forward to Jillian kicking my butt, too. But I didn't do the Shred every day, more like 4-5x/week when I could. I liked it, though, and think it's a great workout.

If you ever get to her Ripped in 30, you will be dripping with sweat. I guarantee it.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    So it's ok to take a rest day? I'm not sure how I want to do it if I'm tkaing rest days etc
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't do any of Jillian's workouts, but I certainly look forward to those that I do! I feel so much better about myself when I am working out because I know that I am doing something good for my body. I feel great afterwards, too!