wants to burn my scale!

Options
Because I always get on it and get frustrated then I just want to give up! So therefore I want to burn it!

Replies

• janiecorona
    Options
    I agree with you! Especially today! I almost want to get rid of my scale and not have one but I want to keep track of my progress.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Measuring tape all the way.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    We need a scale burning party LOL. Mine is so quirky and I tested it with my 3 year old and it read 28lb (which is what she weighs) and then she got on again and it said 57lb and then 40lb.
  • parris1164
    Options
    don't burn your scales ... like I was telling a friend of mine, she liked to get on it several times a day and everyday ... your only to get on it once a week preferably but if you just MUST...then only do it as soon as you get out of bed and then go pee THEN get on ... but the best thing to do is to hide the scales until your 1 day of week to do it ... or you could do like I did and put scales at your parents house or someone's house you go to quite often and then you won't have then right there starring at you .... hope this helps .... you can do this ... I'm sure you've done great so far ... keep up the good work .... let me know how you do * )