Need friends for Support and Motivation

Options
Hi I am Andrea and would like a few friends to go along with me on my weight loss journey. The motivation and support would be a big help because I tend to fall off after a week. This app was suggested by and good friend in hope that it would keep me on track. My plan so far is to exercise for an hour at least 5 days a week. I have a 1200 calorie limit so I need to figure out how to make that work for me. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to a few of you supporting me on this journey.

Replies

• jpearson1289
    jpearson1289 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also struggle to keep going, finding friends on here helps so much! And remember track it and move on if you have something over your limit, don't dwell on mistakes. I've found lots of fresh veggies usually keeps your calories low and baked chicken well seasoned you can do alot with. Ive found these wraps in my Walmart call Flat Out and they have 90 calories and low carbs for what they are! Hope it helps!
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My daily calorie goal is also 1200 so like jpearson said veggies and chicken are great low calorie fillers. I found 50 calorie wraps they are ole high fiber they are a decent size and have are quite tasty. I haven’t worked out in quite some time so I’m starting with o my walking right now so i really have to find ways to stay within my calories each day. Feel free to add me.
  • Olgapeters2014
    Olgapeters2014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same shoes! I’ve lost weigh before tracking my calories but for lazy and guess what? Here I am again
  • Chickturu
    Chickturu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am Chickturu and I am also looking for MFP friends to get some motivation. Counting calories worked well for me for some time, then eventually I went back to old bad habits and now I gained so much weight. Staying on track has been hard for me, therefore having friends that encourage me and I can also support would be of great help. If interested please let me know!
  • cbl003
    cbl003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I told myself that I'd never be this heavy. But here I am. It's really discouraging! I have been trying to lose it for a year. But I keep gaining. I don't have a support group, and would love to get to know y'all!!
  • Billbegood
    Billbegood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    IndyFitJoe said it best. Consistency is everything. You need to make sure that you get a plan that works for you and stick with it
  • inconsequential01
    inconsequential01 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You started the right way, go with the plan