Hey from Virginia Beach! Anyone on keto?

Options
My name is Brandy, and I'm 31 years old. I just started on the keto diet 8 days ago and have already lost 11 pounds. Very excited! That being said, I am the only on I know. It'd be nice to have some people to relate to or share stuff with. Sooo if you are on the keto diet, how is it working for you? How long and how much have you lost?

Replies

• michaelchance007
    michaelchance007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • mostterrific29
    mostterrific29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i have been doing keto since april 13th and have lost 26#, I find it very easy to follow, I also do about 1 1/2 hours of cardio 5x a week which is helping to tone. good luck on you woe!!!
  • yagirlndollface
    yagirlndollface Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Good job on the 26
  • SV2727
    SV2727 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Been keto for 5 weeks down 23 pounds so far
  • Deadberri
    Deadberri Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been on Keto for 7 weeks. Only down 9.1 pounds so far. I've really messed up quite a bit on it. So I'm looking for other Keto/ Low Carb buddies to share advice and help keep me accountable.
  • SV2727
    SV2727 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Deadberri wrote: »
    Hello! I've been on Keto for 7 weeks. Only down 9.1 pounds so far. I've really messed up quite a bit on it. So I'm looking for other Keto/ Low Carb buddies to share advice and help keep me accountable.

You will get it...its not an easy transition for sure but just keep trying
  • amycarollo88
    amycarollo88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live in Virginia Beach as well! I just started Keto a couple days ago. It would definitely be awesome to motivate each other! Oh I’m Amy I’m 29. How is everything going since starting Keto for you?
  • Bridings8
    Bridings8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also in virginia beach and trying keto/low carb. I'm brittney and 28.Good luck!!!!!