Calling all shorter women!! 5'4" and under!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ThatFreakinNinja
    ThatFreakinNinja Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 5’3 with a current weight of 152. I want to get down to at least 130-125. Which is what I used to weight before. Lol I re arranged my macros and now I’m getting ready to start this journey again. I started going back to a healthy vegetarian diet eventually vegan. I’m starting to do body weight exercises and run I try and workout at least 5 times a week. Trying to find that motivation even though it isn’t easy. But we’ve got this best of luck!
  • AleLue_1
    AleLue_1 Posts: 113 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 177lbs. SW was 180lbs. Trying to lose 2-3lbs a week. I see a dietician in my drs office every 2 weeks. I'm on BP meds and would love to get off of them or reduce the strength. Anyone feel free to shoot me a FR! My goals are to workout 15mins 3Xs a week and weigh 175lbs by next Friday. Long term goal is to weight 130lbs by Christmas. I'm 29 with 2 kids
  • sudiemanomeile
    sudiemanomeile Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'4 and my highest weight was 200 a few years ago. My SW last month was 176; with CICO and the 30 Day Shred (I'm on day 27!) my current weight is 165 as of this morning. My GW is 130.

Even though I severely hate eating veggies and unseasoned eggs and all, seeing how far I've come in a month alone is what motivates me. Remember that you're the one who's consciously making an effort to do better for yourself. That's better than a whole lot of other people, and you may cry a lot (lol I sure did) but keeping logging everything and remind yourself daily with other people's success stories & progress pics to stay on track!!!
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    34 years old wth 3 kids (1 bonus daughter, 1 son, 1 daughter)
    4'11"
    Starting weight 214 ish..(may 27th, 2018)
    Current weight: 209
    Goal weight 165

Home exercises (youtube/dance videos)
    Knock off version of Slim Fit board
    Calorie counting
    Recumbent desk bike
  • ashleighsteele24
    ashleighsteele24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'1 and had a starting weight of 155 lbs. I've only been actively trying to lose weight for a couple of weeks and am only down 2 lbs as of today. I've been working myself into all the changes rather than just being cold turkey and changing everything in one day. I quit using nicotine products in April. My goal is 120 which I haven't been in over 6 years now. I am eating at a calorie deficit but have changed my entire diet, increased my protein goal to 120g/day, and as of monday, I have cut all cokes (which is HUGE for me). I've been trying to burn at least 200 kcal a day with cardio plus minor weight lifting, typically about 5 days a week. I've lost a few inches (or so my husband says) but I didn't measure at the start. I tend to quickly get very muscular in my quads so I feel like that's where a lot of my lack of change on the scale is coming from.
  • rachelklewis3
    rachelklewis3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31, 5'1 and 185. I was 194 about a month ago. I've been gaining and losing the same 20 pounds for a few years now, since I had my second child. I don't really have an ultimate goal weight but I see myself being somewhere around 140. My goals are more physical strength and feeling fit than a set weight at this point. I finally quit smoking (yay!) and my focus right now is working out 3-4 x a week at the gym doing cardio, weights, and yoga. I plan to run a 5k for my 32nd Birthday in September :) You got this, girl!
  • prettyshambolic
    prettyshambolic Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'1" and 28 years old. I started at 223lbs a few years ago and am currently 152lbs. Goal weight is 120lbs!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    28 years old, 4'8"!

Weight currently sits at 138, early pregnancy with baby 2. Got all the way up to 188 the day my son was born (hello, water retention!) Im mot setting short term goals, my body and pregnancy dont get along, but after the wee one arrives in january my goal is back to 115-120 like i was prepregnancy.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am 27 y/o 5'3" and currently weigh 177.9 with a starting weight of 184! I have a set goal of where I was 3 years ago 124lbs. Just curious to see any shorter women with similar numbers? What are you doing to achieve your goal? If you are at your goal, how did you do it, and post pics please! smile: Picture is worth a thousand words! Looking for advice and inspiration! Thanks all!!

Hello! I'm 4' 11" and 113 lbs. Trying to drop to 110 lbs. to fit in a weight class for an upcoming meet. I maintain at 1400 calories x day (currently not eating back exercise calories in order to drop the extra 3 lbs.) and in order to achieve my goal I incorporate 30-60 minutes of cardio and 90-120 minutes of powerlifting x day.
  • Cannestra91
    Cannestra91 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Keep it going ladies! These are truly amazing and inspiring to read! <3