GIRLS - Let's get supportive!

Options
Any young (or young at heart) women around looking for motivational friends?

I'm 24 and have lost 11Ibs so far (in six weeks) - looking to lose 25 more. I've had a bit of a wobbly week so think it's time to add to my amazing support network here!

Add me if you want to support each other :smile:

Replies

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I’m 26, lost 13lbs so far (2,5 years, 5,5lbs of those since this March when I started logging), mid-goal 4lbs away and then current ”big” goal at 25lbs away.

I’m adding you, open to other new friends as well!
  • mbloescher
    mbloescher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and could always use the extra support! I will add you! :)
  • adele012
    adele012 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Adding you all. :)
  • Cashmachine88
    Cashmachine88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I’m 30 and 5’7. So far I’ve lost 20lb since February. I hit a plateau for a while but now I’m back on track. My end goal is 65lbs.
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Lol I thought this would be a post about sports bras!
  • shellifish7295
    shellifish7295 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi ladies! I’m 32 with 25-30 lbs more to loose. I was doing good in March with only 10 lbs left when I got sick with massive heart issues. I just started getting things back on track now that I am feeling better. I will add you all and feel free to add me as well. It’s nice to have a good support system.
  • gambl1cn
    gambl1cn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! 25 years old, lost 23 while I was in grad school, and now hoping to lose another 30-40! Could use all the support I can get and definitely looking to surround myself with like-minded women :)
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls
    I’m 37 and have lost 24lbs since the end of February, need to lose around another 30lbs. My diary is open and I’ve logged daily for over 100 days and I’m in this for the long haul, feel free to add me.
  • Chelsi1028
    Chelsi1028 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm 29 lost just over 56 pounds so far and have 84 to loose before I hit my goal. Feel free to add me!
  • Nikki_Lee12
    Nikki_Lee12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am 24 and have lost 12 lbs since January. Looking to lose another 12lbs but would like to do it a little quicker this time!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I'm 26, 175 cm (or 5'7) and have lost around 5-6 kgs (11 pounds). I've slowly changed my goals from purely weight loss to improving my fitness levels, which has resulted in progressive muscle gain and fat loss. I try to log consistently but of course the weekends I tend to go off a bit -hey, life goes on!

Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for supportive friends.
  • iqnmfp
    iqnmfp Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello my friends! I'm 25, and I've lost about 10 pounds since I started dieting last month. Hope to lose (MUCH, MUCH) more!

Everyone, please feel free to add me. I have an open diary.