BF New Mom needs Mom friends to help motivate!

Options
mrsjones0320
mrsjones0320 Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Lauren and I’m 33 from Fort Worth, TX. I’m 3 months postpartum with my 2nd child and really need some help with motivation. I also have a 5 year old daughter. I have never really had much of an issue with my weight but this 2nd kid has really done me in! I gained 50 lbs and have about 25 more to lose. I am inconsistent with working out since it is a CHORE when you’re breastfeeding plus the summer heat here in Texas starts really beating down at 9am. I end up staying up late to finish chores that I didn’t get done during the day and before I know it, it’s midnight and I’m pooped. My husband is just starting to get back into eating better. He started 2 weeks ago and has lost 14 lbs. So I need some friends I can relate to!

Replies

• binduerventi0315
    binduerventi0315 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Jones, This is Bindu. I am located in Texas as well. I gained 40 lbs during pregnancy and its my first baby. Had to lose 20 lbs. I am 2 and half months pp. Need motivation to lose weight.
  • carsonlinds1990
    carsonlinds1990 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi Mrs.Jones! My name is Lindsey and I am about 6 weeks postpartum with my third child. Would love to be friends on here to help motivate one another. Eating right is my real struggle right now. I have always lost a certain amount of weight while breastfeeding but I always plateau about 10-15 pounds short of goal weight. The struggle is real!!!! I will send you an invite....also, I am currently in virginia, but originally from Eastern New Mexico (almost Texas
  • Orbisia
    Orbisia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m 2 months PP. Before I became pregnant I was 125lbs. I peaked to 190 during my pregnancy and after I stopped bloating, I sat at 170lbs. I’m currently 162lbs. I lost about 6lbs, since I started, which was last week. I’m like you, focusing on diet and squeezing in some exercise while I can. Please feel free to add me on the MFP app. It’s Orbisia.