Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

I was RIGHT in the middle of asking you to recreate it when you edited.

Also, colour me scared AND aroused.

I am just aroused let’s go put those handcuffs to good use
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

everything about his pic is equally proportioned, from the solid shoulders, to the headphones, and even the reflection off the sunglasses

LOL.

Since we're doing photography critique, I'll add in general symmetry, but also clever consideration of the rule of thirds in what concerns the main focus (which is the eyes, but some may argue differently). Well-balanced red/blue tones too. And Gamma is on point.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

OK. Fine. Arrest me.
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

I was RIGHT in the middle of asking you to recreate it when you edited.

Also, colour me scared AND aroused.

I am just aroused let’s go put those handcuffs to good use

Haha on my way.

• SabAteNine
    Options
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

everything about his pic is equally proportioned, from the solid shoulders, to the headphones, and even the reflection off the sunglasses

LOL.

Since we're doing photography critique, I'll add in general symmetry, but also clever consideration of the rule of thirds in what concerns the main focus (which is the eyes, but some may argue differently). Well-balanced red/blue tones too. And Gamma is on point.

I feel like adding some vignette, making it B+W, printing it out, and folding the paper in half.

BW could work (one of those BW film plugins like AlienSkin), but vignette maybe just in the upper half where it's already fading out. In the lower half I think it would take away from the picture.

Do you think they print this stuff on pillows too? Asking for a friend.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

LOL.

5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

LOL.

I feel like adding some vignette, making it B+W, printing it out, and folding the paper in half.
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

LOL.

BW could work (one of those BW film plugins like AlienSkin), but vignette maybe just in the upper half where it's already fading out. In the lower half I think it would take away from the picture.

5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

LOL.

I guess ill just use the adjustment brush then and fade out the uppers and just desaturate the whole pic instead of some filters that may take away the quality of this fine specimen

oh of course! cafepress.com can print it on pillows

Foreign language to me But there are some funnies in here.
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

LOL.

I guess ill just use the adjustment brush then and fade out the uppers and just desaturate the whole pic instead of some filters that may take away the quality of this fine specimen

oh of course! cafepress.com can print it on pillows

What about those huge pillows that you can snuggle? I am 100% sure you could market those on here.

You and @SabAteNine need to submit a patent application asap

Pretty sure that would be exploitation and IPR infringement but I have NO issues with that.
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    xbboyh7bd0jw.jpeg

Oh my God I lost it. I can't stop giggling.

I think an equivalent of etsy specifically geared for MFP would have great success.
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    xbboyh7bd0jw.jpeg

I think an equivalent of etsy specifically geared for MFP would have great success.

forearm pillows, yoga pants, traps, calves, savage faces, I think you're on to something

MFP butts I think is the logical next step
    this is true. instead though they should have a mold of the whole lower body, so we get the legs, butt , and calves at the same time

03c7f945a65a.jpg

Ahahah. There is unlimited potential to this, from double-sided pillows for the undecided to lower-body molds.
    Something tells me we will soon be spoken of in the Revenge Obituary thread though. :lol:
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    dm9ehgu3x9py.jpg

Great selfie!
    Kinda reminds me of this:
    lpa4ng6p8k3p.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    xbboyh7bd0jw.jpeg

I imagine many a lady will buy these for.. ahem... personal time
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

nope still not scared :D
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    xbboyh7bd0jw.jpeg

forearm pillows, yoga pants, traps, calves, savage faces, I think you're on to something

MFP butts I think is the logical next step
    this is true. instead though they should have a mold of the whole lower body, so we get the legs, butt , and calves at the same time

03c7f945a65a.jpg

bwahahaah this is a thing????
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    :D
    xbboyh7bd0jw.jpeg

I imagine many a lady will buy these for.. ahem... personal time

Time to put him on facial tissues too to clean up the mess

• Govenor25
    Govenor25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    kjskz600p0su.jpeg
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    5fml15r3rdze.jpg
    I am cold.
    avzzae9f05p5.jpeg

Um, mmm
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    Sleepy, sore, messy hair, eye bags. Arghhgg

vshmmc6m8gbd.jpeg

Well I guess eyebrow flexing works too!
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    Sleepy, sore, messy hair, eye bags. Arghhgg

vshmmc6m8gbd.jpeg

Well I guess eyebrow flexing works too!

lmao that was just me trying to keep my eyes open.

Yeah... I have like 8 hours of that particular exercise already on the day.