What are you currently reading on your Kindle/Nook?

Options
1235»

Replies

• shannonsnail
    shannonsnail Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Invisible by Lorena McCourtney - it was for my book club and turned out to be free on my NOOK!

I, too, never thought I would go the way of the e-reader but I have to say that since having my baby a year ago it's the only way I've gotten anything read.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Just finished;
    Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman.
    Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
    Both great summer reads. Both really hit home for me!
    Now reading; Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison. First of Eight series. If you like Charlaine Harris you'll love these.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Gradually working through the Kindle freebie classics.

'A Study in Scarlet' at the moment, first Sherlock Holmes, which is quite good actually - especially the back story set in pioneer Utah.

Next will probably be 'Robinson Crusoe'.

Boring fart xxx
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Finished the first five Dexter books, rather good if a bit predictable and very different to the TV series.

Now reading Tony Horton's book and have the Butcher Boy to read next.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Iris Johansen Quinn

I can't wait to read Eve, Quinn, and Bonnie. I love the Eve Duncan books!!

Is it as good as I think it will be??
  • emgs52
    emgs52 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    that's a awesome book i read that too, i'm currently reading Allan Carr The easy way to quit smoking..
  • Giddeaon
    Giddeaon Posts: 43
    Options
    A Dance With Dragons by George RR Martin
    On Writing by Stephen King
    Ghost Story by Jim Butcher
    and the Science Fiction and Fantasy magazine that just got released for Kindle

I read more than just about any other "hobby" and I review all my books on my blog. It's an addiction for me, though I'm happy to see so many other readers here on MFP.
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just finished "State of Wonder" by Ann Patchett, a very compelling story about a woman pharmacy researcher who follows another woman, a doctor, deep into the Amazon where a little known tribe has found a way for women to remain fertile into their 70s. Kind of a modern retelling of Conrad's "The Heart of Darkness" with women as the main characters. Now starting a mystery about art theft, "The Rembrandt Affair," by Daniel Silva.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have two on my kindle right now..... Rereading Aesopes Fables and a psych text book.... Biological Psychology.
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Just about finished the first three Mistborn books, rather good! Not sure what to read next, holiday coming up so I want to stock up.