Anyone want to do 30DS with me? :)

Options
I'll do it on my own, but I'd like at least one person that will do it with me so we can support each other. I started today, anyone else wanna join in? Or even people that have already started that need/want daily support.

Replies

• olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm starting Monday, so feel free to add me! I need some daily encouragement. :D
  • fkdanons3nse
    Options
    what is 30ds?
  • emanismom
    emanismom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday with 10 min workout in the morning and 30ds in evening. Please add me so we can motivate each other.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    what is 30ds?

It's an abbreviation for 30 Day Shred, Jillian Michaels' workout program :)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday with 10 min workout in the morning and 30ds in evening. Please add me so we can motivate each other.

Will do!
  • ahizzel
    ahizzel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2. Brace yourself... :-S I'm just not sure how to put it into my daily excerises on here. Any suggestions on how to enter it correctly?
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of the before and after photos, testimonials, amazing reviews, and curiosity, I decided to use the Amazon giftcard I got for my birthday and get it. Since I literally just ordered it about 2 minutes ago, I should have it by next week. =) You help me stay motivated, and I'll help you!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    I just started week 2. Brace yourself... :-S I'm just not sure how to put it into my daily excerises on here. Any suggestions on how to enter it correctly?

I put it as circuit training, general, under cardio :)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    Thanks to all of the before and after photos, testimonials, amazing reviews, and curiosity, I decided to use the Amazon giftcard I got for my birthday and get it. Since I literally just ordered it about 2 minutes ago, I should have it by next week. =) You help me stay motivated, and I'll help you!!

Yessss! We can rep those sexy Florida girls ;) lol
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Yessss! We can rep those sexy Florida girls ;) lol

Yes ma'am! My boyfriend is already excited haha.
  • LylaFaii
    LylaFaii Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm day four, level one! The initial muscle ache after working out is now over and I might start throwing a run in aswell every couple of days x
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 next week! I'm in for support! It's hard but I have already seen improvements
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    You know, I really want to start it again.

I just get so bored.