wibbily wobbily weight loss

Options
Hello :) , I am not new to myfitnesspal but I wanted to introduce myself since it's been awhile since I was on here last time. I had lost a good amount of weight and then an out of state move and relationship issues got me depressed and the weight crept back on. 3 years later and I'm back at square one ,but I will not let it defeat me!
I am more determined then ever to lose this weight and be healthier. I am fortunate that I do not suffer from any ailments associated with my weight but I want to have more energy and feel better about myself. I'm looking for friends to cheer me on and support me along this journey. I don't get much support from my family and don't have many friends( thanks social anxiety).So please feel free to add me. I will be keeping my food diary open to help me from binge eating disorder.

Replies

• hollyprovince
    hollyprovince Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you got this! If you ever need to talk, message me!
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Serial restarter here too, and this time I made goal and am staying there. Restarting is too hard on my body, I decided. You CAN do this; I had thought I would never be done yoyoing but I feel very hopeful this time, and it's because of the community here.

Best of luck!
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting back at it!

Just don't be in a hurry and give yourself plenty of timey wimey. :D

(sorry, couldn't resist!)
  • mariekenji26
    mariekenji26 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    yay glad someone got my Doctor who reference ;) and thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. I have reminded myself I didn't gain this weight overnight and it's not going to come off overnight either. I sent you all a friend request. thank you <3
  • mariekenji26
    mariekenji26 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you got this! If you ever need to talk, message me!

thank you Holly <3
  • LilyBug87
    LilyBug87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love the doctor who reference. I’m going through same yo yo routine.