****DO NOT STOP!!!

Options
hellonew2015
hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
edited May 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hello Friends!!!

It is great that you are all here on MFP and whether you are struggling or having success it does not matter your are here. :) Please do not stop what you have started. Consistency is what helped me and your amazing success stories that picked up everytime and get me back on track again. I lost 81 lbs the first 15 months of my journey and now after 3 years nothing has changed. I kept doing the same things to maintain and I will never stop.

This is a Journey that Does Not Have an End ~~~

So DO NOT STOP!!!!

Replies

• aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    This is just what I needed to hear! Thank you for the encouraging words! Congrats on your loss and more importantly maintaining for 3 years now. I've heard maintenance is the hardest part.
  • hellonew2015
    Options
    Thank you! Maintenance gets easier once you figure out a routine that works for you. Trials and Errors
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Correct. that's why I hate when people are serial starters or lose weight, quit, gain everything back, and then come back here in shame.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I guess. I'm not interested in being friends with ppl who are just here for a few months, then off they go.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I guess. I'm not interested in being friends with ppl who are just here for a few months, then off they go.

How people have stuck around since 2011 as you have? That is quite a few years! In that amount of time you have seen many come and go and come and go again!
  • hellonew2015
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    This is just what I needed to hear! Thank you for the encouraging words! Congrats on your loss and more importantly maintaining for 3 years now. I've heard maintenance is the hardest part.

Thanks! Maintenance is not harder, maintenance is easier because you can eat more and you have learned so much about what works for you during the weight loss phase that you can implement easily while maintaining. You just have to think about it as a journey that will not end and continue on doing the same things you did when you were losing but now you are eating more!
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! THANK YOU
  • hellonew2015
    Options
    mel35645 wrote: »
    Awesome post! THANK YOU

You are welcome!