Hello mfp friends! I'm embarking to lose weight again!

Options
Hello myfitnesspal community! :) My name is Kay!

Last year I lost 15lbs.+ and was very close to my ideal weight of 130lbs.
This year I've gone through difficult times and have gained back all of the weight plus some. I weigh the heaviest I've been in my entire life; 159lbs.
I'm really not happy with myself and getting this way or the way I look, or feel.

I work fulltime in a demanding industry, and am also pursuing a graduate degree part-time. These demands on my energy make it easy to reward myself with tasty food in whatever quantity and time I want since my time is limited.

I'm starting very small by counting my calories and eating 1370 kcal/day. I will soon introduce exercise. For this week I've signed up for a hike through meetup. My small goal for now is to lose 5lbs. and build momentum to eventually lose 29 lbs. to weight 130lbs.

Hoping to meet others who have many demands on their energy and time, and to exchange hacks to "manage it all" or at least manage what matters the most!

TLDR; Hello! Gained back all weight I lost. Have lots of challenges juggling grad school, full-time job, and other self-improvement efforts. Joining community for support.

Replies

• veneeta7
    veneeta7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am too a very busy person. I’m a full time mom if 2 wonderful boys. I have a full time job and rightnow my husband is deployed so I’m taking on 2 roles. I’m hoping to lose at least 30 pounds by November. I would loved to lose 40. But I would be ok with 30. Welcome and good luck.
  • Klaudia1747
    Klaudia1747 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Good luck to you too Veneeta7!