New to this App!

Options
Hello everyone! I’m new to this app! A little bit about myself; I gave birth to my one and only child, 3 years ago, to a healthy baby boy, and have not lost any weight since then. I used to only weigh 120lbs at 5’2 pre-pregnancy, but during my pregnancy I ended up gaining over 50lbs. 3 years later, I am still stuck at 147lbs! I am really hoping this app will help me get started on my journey back to my old self.

Replies

• chrisahubbard
    chrisahubbard Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a fun place
  • sushisunflower
    sushisunflower Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • Klaudia1747
    Klaudia1747 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Are your goals to weigh how much you weighed before pregnancy? My short term goal to energize is to lose 5 lbs. and then keep going from there. I currently weight 159 lbs. and would like to weigh 130 lbs. Similar amount of weightloss.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Welcome and it's a great app to help you lose weight, everyone is really supportive,feel free to add me if you like,
  • sushisunflower
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • sushisunflower
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcomes! I’m not going to lie, my goals are to look as good as I did before I gave birth which was 120lbs. Ever since I gave birth, I lost all my self confidence and I’ve been super insecure. Even getting dressed everyday makes me sad because I have to find clothes that hide my new “mom” body. I’m really hoping to stick with the suggested calorie intake for me based off this app and take it from there.
  • Okillhavecake
    Options
    A mom bod is what happens when you give life to a beautiful baby, which is a miracle so never be sad about that, but hopefully you will get were you want to be,all the luck you can do this
  • sushisunflower
    Options
    Thank you for such motivating words, Kevin!
  • Okillhavecake
    Options
    Thank you for such motivating words, Kevin!

No problem you can do this
  • AAScores
    AAScores Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You got this!
  • binduerventi0315
    binduerventi0315 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Add me if you are interested. Had to lose 20lbs