Hello fom England

Options
I've reached the stage when I don't think I will ever achieve my Goal! Help please!!

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    you got this!! You have found the right place where we are all here to help & support!!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Hey im from England too ^_^
    And whats making u feel like this?
    Have u just hit a plateau or do u struggle to stop bingeing like me?
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm sorry you feel that way. This site is full of people who have been in a similar position to you and who are now reaching their goals one day at a time, one pound at a time.

You have to go into this with the right mindset, if you think you're going to fail you probably will believe in yourself and that's half the battle.

Someone said to me that you have to be completely honest when using the site - 'if you bite it, write it' and stick to your calories. Plan your meals so you don't go over your allowance each day and try and make healthier choices. You will have bad days, we all do. However the people on here will celebrate your sucess ounce by ounce with you and leave you to berate yourself in private over the bad days - no one will judge you.

Feel free to add me - I've found the help of others who don't personally know me to be invaluable

Good luck
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    be positive, keep using MFP, it will evenually move again. I tend to get stuck on a regular basis its why ive been here a year. But I see that continuing to use the site helps maintain the current situation.

Be strong. Remain positive.
  • anneyeats
    Options
    It's age, it's health, its going on holiday, it's wine at the w/end, its no motivation after about a month, it's not much fun being overweight. To sum it up it sucks!! Thanks for asking though and what about you?