On a journey to accountability

Options
Trynyta
Trynyta Posts: 6 Member
Hello everyone,

I've been a (very, very) sporadic user of MyFitnessPal for a couple years. I wasn't paying much attention and was keeping my weight at 60 kg fairly easily. But a few months ago, it went out of hand, and I slowly got to 68 kg (it's the heavier I've ever been).

There is no secret to that: I have been eating way too much. I can't say I started binge eating, but almost. It's probably based on a combination of troubles in life, mindless snacking, giving in to my cravings (but not like healthily, more like buying a box of cookies and a chocolat bar and eating them in one sitting), and being for two months in an environment where I didn't control what's was the pantry.

So I decided to go on this forum to mark my true first day of getting back to my goal weight, and to give me a little bit more accountability. (I also posted on the french forum, but weirdly I feel more comfortable on the english speaking one)

Thanks for reading this, and have a good day!

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

Since you already have a good handle on how you gained the extra weight, you're further ahead than most!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! Put your mind to it and you can do anything you want!
  • jclawst
    jclawst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - sounds like you’ve got a good handle on where you’re going :-)