MY 6w/6pack Results with Jillian

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
After 6 weeks of Sweat and Tears I have finally completed what I thought I would or could never do"Jillian's 6w/6p Part 1 and 2." I have a new respect for anyone who doesn't have a gym membership and have to workout at home. This is the first time I have ever stuck to a program from my home and see results. Here is a brief summary of what I decided to do 7 weeks ago.

I have always hated working on abs and to focus on that area directly w but as always a NO NO...But I knew I had to do something if I wanted to get into a 2 piece before my trip to Cancun, Mexico. So i decided 4th of July I would start( I know crazy week to start but I had to do it) with hopes that I could get the results I was looking for over this time period. I wouldn't say that the first 3 weeks of 6w/6p Part 1 was easy but once I started Part 2 the first day I panicked and had alot of doubt about continuing the program..Its truly difficult the first day. I lashed out to my pals and said that I was going to quit..No one took that for an answer so I just started over again the next day and as everyone stated it got easier to do. TODAY I have Completed the entire program for 6 weeks @5 days a week...YEAH!! I would like to share my results with you so it can inspire someone and motivate me more to keep pushing for this lifestyle change I desire. If you stick to it you can do it to..I will definitely be revisiting the program once back from my trip...Below you will find the transformation. Hope you like them..Stay focused and motivated my friends..

SC-BeforeAfterFront.jpg

BeforeAfterLeft.jpg

BeforeAfterRight.jpg

Replies

• SexyCook
    Options
    I cant get pics to show :(
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Aw no!! I was so looking forward to seeing your results!! :(
  • dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I,ve just bought this dvd to do after the 30ds so was hoping someone would put their before and afters on. What would you say is the hardest part of it?
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Working on it Now..found a tutorial..IT will be one sec!!
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    It works!! Awesome!!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    great job!! just copy the image link then paste and change to......
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    OMG! that's amazing, you look fantastic!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    [img][/img]
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ive just copied the link and viewed it!! you look so different.....the final 2 weeks made all the difference, well done!!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just copied and pasted- you look amazing!

I did all of L1 but stopped halfway through L2 as I found the moves hard impact on my knees- I'm definitely gonna pick it back up again though!

Big congratulations!
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    BeforeAfterFront1.jpg

BeforeAfterLeft.jpg

BeforeAfterRight.jpg

Great Job! I just started that yesterday.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    How did you get the pictures to show..:(
    BeforeAfterFront1.jpg

Great Job! I just started that yesterday.
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    copy image link and change to lower case
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Type [i m g] Then the link [/i m g] "img" without spaces
  • SexyCook
    Options
    WHEW!! Thanks..I thought I was going to have to grab a beer..LOL
    Type [i m g] Then the link [/i m g] "img" without spaces
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congratulation :-) Awesome job :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You have amazing results, well done for sticking with it!!!

I'll have to get my copy out!!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posing this! I just finished week 1 of 6 Week 6 Pack. it is really difficult but definitely what i need. This will definitely help me get through the next 5 weeks.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Wow look at your amazing abs. You are doing the damn thing. You look fabulous, keep up the magnificent progress.
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well done - i want to start this dvd now - having had great success with the 30DS i bought this but haven't done it yet.

Seeing your results has kicked me into gear - well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!