what shows are you looking forward to (or not) this fall

Options
2»

Replies

• kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Castle, Parenthood, and even Bones just a little. I hasn't been awesome for a long time, but I just can't let it go, not that watching David Boreanaz is a hardship.
    Mad Men

I just started watching this on Netflix and LOVE it.
  • AislingD
    AislingD Posts: 11
    Options
    Cant wait for new season of Sons of Anarchy!! Iv missed my Samcro hit these last few months, lol! :)
  • leilahh
    leilahh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Merlin and Dr. Who!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Nikita - watching
    The Vampire Diaries - can't wait
    Bones
    V 2009
    Doctor who
    Merlin
    Miranda - watching
    Spartacus - just watched blood and sand
    Borgias - just started watching

Love all those programs at the moment.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    There is only one thing that gets me excited about TV in the Fall..... and that is FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Football!!!!

NCIS
    Walking Dead
    Big Bang Theory
    Bones
    Once Upon A Time (I love fairytales...we'll see how this goes, lol)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    BIg Bang Theory on 5 nights a week!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    speaking of walking dead (sorta)
    look who i met
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Z56s5ecF_E8/Tkg289Ao1eI/AAAAAAAAG04/HGNhzkGe01k/DSC03515.JPG
    (the pic is too big to post without it being cut off....long story short its Norman Reedus aka Daryl Dixon from the show)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    The re-tooled 2-1/2 Men, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother.
    and all great HBO shows.
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Dexter. That's it.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead and Dexter!
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead.
    YES.

Exactly this. Such a great show. So much exciting stuff could happen this season. I wonder how close they'll stick to the comic book.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Psych
    Bones
    The Big Bang Theory
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    with the new fall shows about to start which ones are you looking forward to?or which ones do you think will suck? it can be new seasons of current shows or brand new shows. Personally i'm looking forward to "In the Flow" with Affion Crockett, i've been watching his youtube vids for the past couple of years and his spoofs are hilarious he does great impersonations. The show i'm not looking forward to the new season of is "2 and a Half Men", i've been a huge fan of the show forever, but with them possibly killing Charlie off i just dont see how its going to survive, i think the whole chemistry of the show will crumble, even if ashton is funny its not going to be as successful as it has

I'm with you on 2-And-Half Men; Although Charlie did his career, co-stars and the network wrong, he will not be easily replaced and I think Ashton will at best fill a void, but not well. Not too many shows can survive with character changes, especially, one of the main characters. I know Chuck Lorre wanted to be done with Charlie, but it will kill the show IMHO.

Not sure if I'm looking forward to any of the new shows. Always a big fan of Big Bang, How I met Your Mother (although it may be nearing it's end) and Term of Engagement. 30 Rock and Community are always winners! Not sure about The Office with Michael gone. Who knows!