HI...I'M NEW

Options
My name is Rachel. I am 32 years young. I am the mother of three wonderful kids. I have held on to 20 extra pounds since my last child was born (6 years ago....***I know***). I have always been a health eater, but in the past few years that doesnt seem to matter. I am getting remarried in two year...April 10th 2011...and I want to have the body I had before my kids. Thank You Leslie for sharing this website with me.

Replies

• raeklee23
    Options
    My name is Rachel. I am 32 years young. I am the mother of three wonderful kids. I have held on to 20 extra pounds since my last child was born (6 years ago....***I know***). I have always been a health eater, but in the past few years that doesnt seem to matter. I am getting remarried in two year...April 10th 2011...and I want to have the body I had before my kids. Thank You Leslie for sharing this website with me.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome and we are glad you are here Rachel!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • raeklee23
    Options
    :happy: Thank you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this website, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive and helpful, and everyone here is so nice. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • raeklee23
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank You! I do love this website. I was so tired of guessing the value of what I was eating. I am excited about trying to live healthier now that I have this new tool.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank You! I do love this website. I was so tired of guessing the value of what I was eating. I am excited about trying to live healthier now that I have this new tool.

your welcome.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

double post