Summer Funk Overhaul (Closed group)

Options
Hi folks,

Okay, let's get this overhaul going! Send in your SW and your GW....

Think about what you hope to accomplish by the 11th of Sept! Let's weigh in on Sundays.

As for me;

SW 205.3
GW 199

Replies

• shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    SW 196.6 (as of Monday morning)
    GW 186

We can do this!!
  • gmaanneliese
    gmaanneliese Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this. I will weight in tomorrow. and post my starting weight and goals. We can do this!
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I'm so psyched about doing this!

What type of goals do you have for the week? Mine are;

1. check in here everyday with a report of how my day went
    2. do at least a 20 minute workout daily

Thank you for joining me!!! Yall are awesome!!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Nice job here Tammy..Always thinking ahead girl...THanks

Goals for the week..
    1- work out 30 minutes each day
    2- drink my water like I need to
    3-stay away from SONIC..

SW 224.5
    GW 220
  • twooliver
    Options
    Hi everyone!

How did you do today? I managed to get in a 20 minute DVD Bob Harper's Power Walk in tonight!! Wooohooo!!!

Eating was okay...still spending a lot of time in front of the computer looking for a place to live in Okla!

thinking of you all today and sending good vibes!

Tammy
  • shar140
    Options
    Tammy - I have some friends that live near OKC, they might be able to help you out?

I usually set monthly goals, but I can try to break them down into weekly:
    1. 250 fitness minutes
    2. strength train 2-3x week
    3. track all food, even on bad days
    5. Bedtime of 10-10:30pm at the latest! (on work nights...I'm BAD about this!)
    6. Get up early enough to make breakfast, or make ahead.
    7. train for a 5 minute burpee challenge
    8. goal of 1.5 lb loss

Yesterday (Thurs) I got in 90 min of touch rugby (as opposed to tackle lol), plus I managed to walk my dog 5-10 min in the dark last night! I figured that's still better than nothing, right? He got a little pudgy and needs the exercise! :laugh:

Sigh...I need more hrs in my day so I can get to bed sooner. This week it's been closer to 11, and even that extra 1/2 hr makes a difference!
  • twooliver
    Options
    Wow Shar!!! You're a powerhouse!!! WTG!!
  • gmaanneliese
    Options
    SW 226.50
    GW 219

My goals: Log in every day. Stay under my calories (this has been challenging lately). Up my exercise to 3000 calories burned a week.

My first day, didn't go so well. First of all, I worked a ten hour day, then left work and drove six hours to MD. No time for exercise. Plus, I got dinner out. Not alot of options. I chose to have fries even though I usually pass them up. But there wasn't any other good choices.

Oh, well. Doing a bit better today. But visiting family. Having a hard time getting in exercise again.
  • twooliver
    Options
    You are so hard on yourself Gma! There will be days when life takes us out of our routines eh? When that happens we do the best we can and then get back into routines when we can...a way of life so to speak.

You are doing awesome!!!! One day at a time...okay?
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm just getting back from being out of town. My goal is to lose at least five pounds. My goal this week is to be under my daily calories and exercise at least 20 minutes every day.
  • shar140
    Options
    I weigh-in on Fridays, so here's my update from last week.

Goals were:
    1. 250 fitness minutes
    Hit 320...just need to keep it up the rest of the month!

Thanks to Tammy for giving us a mini-challenge last Friday, I got my 2nd in for the week!

I did except on Saturday night. I know, no excuses, but I was at a party and honestly don't know how to count some of it!

Still need to work on this.

See above...if I went to bed sooner...

only once...need to work on this too!

8. goal of 1.5 lb loss
    Dropped 3lb, but I'm sure mostly water weight I gained last weekend.

This week's goals, pretty much the same!
    1. 250 fitness minutes
    8. goal of 1.5 lb loss
  • Dottie27
    Options
    I've added to my daily goals for this week. In addition to keeping under daily calories, exercising at least 20 minutes every day, I want to drink at least 7 glasses of water each day. Today, I did it-six more days to go!
  • Dottie27
    Options
    I'm on a roll: two days in a row of achieving my daily goals! How is everyone else doing?
  • shar140
    Options
    Since I weigh-in on Fridays, here's my weekly update:
    1. 250 fitness minutes
    140...I haven't done anything the past 2 days. But 460 for the month, so I'm still on track to hit 1000 for the month!

Got in 1 so far this week...plan on my 2nd today.

Didn't track everything from Wednesday, since we went to the fair. I tracked most of it, but not the few bites here and there trying other people's food.

FAIL. REALLY need to work on this!

I do better when I make it ahead, but I don't like re-heated eggs as much as fresh-cooked, lol

once this week :(

8. goal of 1.5 lb loss
    Down 2 lb!! :)
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Not done so well this week, I can't seem to get over this crude in my throat and chest. I am just wanting to eat eat eat..I've gained 4 lbs back that I lost,. So I am slammed this week..
  • gmaanneliese
    Options
    Its Sunday, weigh-in day. And finally I've gotten through the four week wall. Thanks Tammy for this challenge.

I weigh 223 today. That's 3.5 less than last week at this time. And only four to go to my mini-goal for this challenge.

Let's rock it!
  • shar140
    Options
    WTG, Gma! :flowerforyou:

It's a new week, and halfway thru the month - let's finish August strong!! :drinker:
  • shar140
    Options
    Since I weigh-in on Fridays, here's my weekly update:
    1. 250 fitness minutes
    320 - started rugby practice this week, so I'm going to be busting out the exercise minutes!

Got in 1 so far this week...I need to come up with a good plan to stick with 2x/week, with 2 practices a week plus games on Saturdays.

Check!

FAIL. REALLY need to work on this! - same story. SIGH

Still not getting up early enough, but been making bfast at home, then taking to work and eating.

once this week :( But slowly getting better!

8. goal of 1.5 lb loss
    Down 2 lb!! :)
  • gmaanneliese
    Options
    Its Sunday, weigh-in Day. I weight 219. Which means I met my goal. Since we have two weeks to go, I'm gonna change my goal to lose another five pounds in two weeks. That would put me at 214 by 9/11.

I'm still not up to 3000 calories burned a week. So I'm gonna try harder this week. Hope everyone has a victorious week.:flowerforyou:

Gma Anneliese
  • shar140
    Options
    Its Sunday, weigh-in Day. I weight 219. Which means I met my goal. Since we have two weeks to go, I'm gonna change my goal to lose another five pounds in two weeks. That would put me at 214 by 9/11.

I'm still not up to 3000 calories burned a week. So I'm gonna try harder this week. Hope everyone has a victorious week.:flowerforyou:

Gma Anneliese

WTG Gma!! :flowerforyou:

Alright, we've got 1 week left of August, let's go out with a BANG! :bigsmile: