Fave fitness game on Wii?

Options
Hey :-)

just a quickie question....what is everyones favourite & most successful fitness game on the Wii?
I have your shape & zumba atm.

also, what are the crappy type of ones i should avoid? :wink:
cheers :bigsmile:

Replies

• BeckyEspin
    BeckyEspin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the zumba game and i find it really fun allso i can feel it working after, allso my son has got the Michael Jackson dance game and thats great to do with the kids but exerciseing as well
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    when i used ea active i found it very good. i had the first one not the newer version. its like 30 mins of different exercises from walking running boxing kick boxing squats skipping etc... i never got bored because it keeps changing and i really worked up a sweat. also people noticed when i was using it so that must be good.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    ea active sports 2 with the heart rate monitor with it! top game x
  • Nikki_Gets_Fit
    Nikki_Gets_Fit Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love the zumba fitness party...definitely a good workout! And if you get the wii fitness with the balance board, it has workout stuff on there to do, as well as a really accurate scale :)
  • brinsy
    Options
    do ye think its worth buying zumba?
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    BUMP
  • kate8085
    kate8085 Posts: 62
    Options
    I use Just Dance and Just Dance 2. Dance for about an hour, sometimes I go over because its so much fun. I put it on the "Just Sweat" mode. You can do jumping jacks or run in place while waiting for the next song.
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    do ye think its worth buying zumba?

personally, i've only been on this journey for about 2 weeks....but yes, zumba is good, it's fun, certainly gets my heart rate up...but i'm yet to see any clear results from it...sorry, lol :-)
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    I use Just Dance and Just Dance 2. Dance for about an hour, sometimes I go over because its so much fun. I put it on the "Just Sweat" mode. You can do jumping jacks or run in place while waiting for the next song.

I've definetely been thinking of getting those ones...i do like to dance around, lol.... :-)
  • brinsy
    Options
    i must start using my ea active again lol!
  • skinnydaydreams
    Options
    I have Just dance 2, It's fun and I always sweat after 20 minutes: it's a great workout game
  • kate8085
    kate8085 Posts: 62
    Options

I've definetely been thinking of getting those ones...i do like to dance around, lol.... :-)

I really think using these helped me get ready for intense workouts. I just started 30 day shred and it wasn't as bad as the last time I tried it. Oh! And Just Dance 3 is coming out in October! Woo!
  • PuppyBandit
    Options
    I like Sports Active a lot. I bought the 2nd one, called Sports Active: More Workouts because it has a step aerobics in it. I have a normal stepper, not the wii balance board. It's a good workout for someone wanting to do the basic steps. If you wanted advance step aerobics then this would bore you. But it has so many different workouts besides the steps. It's fun too :)

There is one called Wii Walk It Out that is not a great workout, you just march in place and click stuff on the screen. It's good for someone who is sedentary and very obese for a way to start moving.
  • whitesquirrel
    Options
    I've just ordered zumba on recommendation of a few people. Am looking forward to it - looks like fun! :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba and Just Dance - I alternate between the two and bust out a good sweat!
  • alliooops
    alliooops Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have the Wii Personal Fitness Dance Coach - does merengue, reggaeton, samba etc and various levels. If you like the dance type games then you might like this.