Replies

• AleLue_1
    AleLue_1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hotel Artemis
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    A John Wayne war movie. I’m ashamed I can’t think of the name of it but that man was a looker and by golly he can act.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Solo
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    A John Wayne war movie. I’m ashamed I can’t think of the name of it but that man was a looker and by golly he can act.

I relate. Two words: Jack Palance.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    A Wrinkle In Time.

It sucked big time. On a scale of 1-10, (1 =worst, and 10= best). I give it a solid 3
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Winchester - pretty good for the genre.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Sands of Iwo Jima ?

176452-004-7242C6DD.jpg

..... gotta love John Wayne.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Just finished watching Deadpool.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Watched Mother sometime last week. It is the most frustrating storyline EVER. The leads and supporting actors were all brilliant in this maddening, hair pulling and eye gouging film. Like why did I watch it?
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options

Love John Wayne!

He did several war movies...The Green Berets, Longest Day, They Were Expendable And Sands of Iwo Jima being some of the most shown.

Watched Last Movie Star with Burt Reynolds.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    mabearof6 wrote: »

Love John Wayne!

He did several war movies...The Green Berets, Longest Day, They Were Expendable And Sands of Iwo Jima being some of the most shown.

It was the Wings of Eagles. Ending made me cry though.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Coco
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    “Ocean’s Eight” Good summer flick. Several twists. Helen Bingham Carter was great.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Jurassic World. Plot was meh but...DINOSAURS! <3
  • crovax3000
    crovax3000 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I watched The Void last night. As far as a movie, it was just ok, fairly interesting story but the writing in some parts was iffy. As for horror visuals though, it was really good. It reminded me a little bit of The Thing and Event Horizon.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    mabearof6 wrote: »

Love John Wayne!

It was the Wings of Eagles. Ending made me cry though.

Love that one....of course I'm a sucker for anything that has Wayne and Maureen O'Hara.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    A Wrinkle In Time.

It sucked big time. On a scale of 1-10, (1 =worst, and 10= best). I give it a solid 3

oh that's disappointing. i love the book.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    The Book Club
  • BlowPopKisses
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    A Wrinkle In Time.

oh that's disappointing. i love the book.

Oh yeah, the book was great, they usually all are better than the movies. I was mad it sucked cause I was excited for it. Of course .... this is just my opinion. We may differ greatly. May be a good film for like 7 or 8 yrs olds.
  • BlowPopKisses
    Options
    A Kid Like Jake

On a scale of 1-10, (1 =worst, and 10= best). I give it a 1
    All the big names in this movie and it didn't help one bit. I mean, I think they actually showed the kid like 3 x's max. Quite a few scenes that were completely not necessary at all.