Mom bod thread

Options

Replies

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Contemplating wearing a two piece in public for the first time in 6 years..... I'm going to spend the next month working with a trainer and then hopefully I will feel better about it :#

Looking great! Keep up the hard work. Love that bathing suit.

Thank you! It does help motivate me :smile:
  • jennacole12
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Contemplating wearing a two piece in public for the first time in 6 years..... I'm going to spend the next month working with a trainer and then hopefully I will feel better about it :#

wow :love:

Thank you! You're making me blush!
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Not *THAT'S* my kinda body. Rawrz-n-stuffz!

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

I wore one in public yesterday for the first time since before kids (I have 4, ranging from 7-18) and even got bold enough to post it in the shirtless thread. Yours looks WAY better on you than mine does on me. Keep up the great work, but go enjoy the summer knowing that you look fantastic in your bathing suit.
  • jennacole12
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Mind if I stare? :love:

Thank you so much!! ;)
  • jennacole12
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Yes, please wear it! You look great!

Thank you!!!! I'm finding it very difficult to get comfortable in my new skin! I appreciate your kind words so much!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

You should feel great about it now! You crush it!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Oh........ Hi !
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

You look fantastic, keep up the good work
  • jennacole12
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Not *THAT'S* my kinda body. Rawrz-n-stuffz!

:blush: Thank you!! :blush:
  • jennacole12
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

I wore one in public yesterday for the first time since before kids (I have 4, ranging from 7-18) and even got bold enough to post it in the shirtless thread. Yours looks WAY better on you than mine does on me. Keep up the great work, but go enjoy the summer knowing that you look fantastic in your bathing suit.

Thank you!!! I have three boys under 5 and it’s been a long road for me to start feeling like myself again. I am trying
  • skctilidie
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Thank you!!! I have three boys under 5 and it’s been a long road for me to start feeling like myself again. I am trying

Mine are also all boys, but no longer little. You’re killing it. I wish I looked anything like you when mine were still that small!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Mine are also all boys, but no longer little. You’re killing it. I wish I looked anything like you when mine were still that small!

I posted on the shirtless thread and got scared and deleted it lmao!!!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

You should feel great about it now! You crush it!

Thank you so much!!! :smiley::blush::wink: you are all making me feel so much less ridiculous!
  • skctilidie
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

I was leaning very heavily towards deleting mine while the edit window was still open, but fell asleep. The comments I received made me smile this morning, though, so all’s good.
  • Shaggy_T
    Shaggy_T Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

PUT IT BACK! :)
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Greatest thread on this site, hands down!! Everyone looks spectacular.