Moved from WW to MFP last week.....

Options
Hi guys,
I moved from WW to MFP last week and lost 3.2 pounds. Thanks for such a great tool.
:happy:

Replies

• Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site and the tools on it. I have done ww, nutra systems, etc... and this is the only thing I can actually say where I use my own food and loose weight. The community at MFP is great for advice and support!
  • shasslock
    Options
    I started on WW also, but now I only use this site! You will love it! Welcome!!!
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    I also stated on WW and had some success but MFP makes me accountable and makes me think about what is going into my mouth and whether I have made it to the gym or not. This has been a hard gym week because of my back (have to do PT and injections) but I make it to the gym normally 5 -6 days a week. I can see by the .8 lb loss that missing a couple gym days does have an impact including on my energy level!
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have done WW as well in the past and I just feel that MFP really does make you more accountable. It really makes you think about the actual nutritional value(s) of food and not just points. Let's face it . . life is not made up of points and not every food label calculates "points" but every label does have to list the calories, fat grams, proteins, carbs, etc.
  • lrraska
    lrraska Posts: 33
    Options
    MFP is such a fantastic tool for keeping yourself on track...and it's free!! Here's to your continued success...welcome and have a great day!!
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I came from WW too. I liked WW but MFP makes me think more about EVERYTHING that is going into my mouth. And it's FREE, which is awesome. Enjoy!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I like MFP because it has no product to sell, I learned so much on the message boards and MFP is about more than the food. I like that I can track my exercise, measurements, calories and talk to others all in one place.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!