4 Months and 34 pounds IS making a difference ...

Options
2»

Replies

• dawngold24
    Options
    You are rocking it! Just look at the difference in those pictures! You look awesome and have totally inspired and motivated me! Don't give up, you are doing awesome!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I know the light's different, so it's hard to compare, but the thing that really stood out for me is the difference in the quality of your skin - it looks radiant and healthy in the second picture. You look wonderful, truly wonderful. Enjoy!
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    you look awesome!! i can see such a big difference!! hang in there tho and keep pushing yourself, you can do it. have you ever tried zig zagging to break the plateau??
  • fuelman67
    Options
    You need to give Jeff and Russ over at www.fat2fitradio.com a serious listen. Start by listening to their top 3 audio clips, F2f Philosophy, Break Weight Loss Plateaus, and Top Tips & Tricks for Fat Loss. The third one there I believe covers the zig zagging method that lindsay6694 mentioned.

If you have an app on your phone such as Podcaster, subscribe to them and listen to them while on the go or subscribe on iTunes.
  • angiek2322
    angiek2322 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    the pounds come off slower when you are down to those last few.....That's what I've noticed!! You look great. Try mixing up your exercise routine. That's what I do. I try to do my routines in 2 day groups. I do ripped in 30 for 2 days, then kettlebell, then I'm trying turbojam for 2......Not sure how turbo jam will work with my knees.......7 surgeries between the 2 knees.

Keep on the good track and focus on how great you look. You've done an amazing job!!
  • helloimangela
    Options
    You look great! Loving the blonde!!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Looking good my friend!!!! 34 lbs is a big accomplishment and you should be very proud! You look great!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is a huge difference! You look gorgeous :)
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    First I want to say that you look fabulous...and you can totally see your weight loss in your photos. Keep up the great work.
  • boogieluv
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME !!
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    WOW!! Awesome results!!!
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    You look amazing! Hang in there!
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work :-)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference. You look great, keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!