1 pound a week & 60 min a day workout (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• lval82
    lval82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I gained .5 lb. I knew it was coming after yesterday's big meal, but still disappointing. However, I've lost 1.5" in my waist and 1" in my chest, so yay!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    25th July FIRST DAY : 169 lbs
    1st August : 167.8 lbs
    8th August : 167.4 lbs
    15th August
    22nd August FINAL DAY

So mad at myself. I was at 165.8 on friday... then this weekend was a bomb. I was back over 170 as of yesterday. So I will take 167.4 this am... half gone, now to get the other half to go away. Why oh why do we do this to ourselves. That Arby's beef & cheddar with curly fries & cheese sticks didn't taste THAT good. Now to just remember this feeling NEXT time I want to stray. Nothing tastes as good as fit feels.

Oh - got my 60 minutes in today. They changed up our class to a Circuit training. Boy did that kick my butt. I really needed that. I did not do anything yesterday. Well, I went shopping all day, but didn't measure or count as a workout. I am certain I walked at least an hour, but it really doesn't count
  • Evercia
    Evercia Posts: 13
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend. Looks like i got back on track this week, though I'd like to exercise more. Here's the numbers.

Starting weight: 220
    Goal weight: 185
    July 25th: 213
    August 2nd: 215
    August 8th: 210
    Challenge goal: 205

This week is going to be tough since I am cat sitting far away from my gym. Anyone have any recommendations of a good work out DVD or exercises I can do in a tiny apartment?

-Valerie
  • brenott
    brenott Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Not as great a week as last week, but a loss is still a loss!!! Down 0.3 pounds. I feel like I'm retaining water, so we'll see what the rest of the week hold.

25th July FIRST DAY : 220.5 lbs
    1st August : 217.3 lbs
    8th August: 217.0
    15th August
    22nd August FINAL DAY
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    July 25: 156.6 lbs
    Aug 1: 157.8 lbs
    Aug. 8: 155.8

I hit 155!! Yay!! And lost that extra pound from last week which is really nice. I've been doing my hour everyday! Though I took it easier over the weekend and skipped the strength training. Not feeling so great this morning but I'm hoping to feel better so I can go to the gym later this afternoon!

Good luck to everyone this week!

Nicole
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It's MONDAY, so it's weigh in day!
    My starting weight for 7/25 is......211.5 lbs.
    Well week 1 started off great, but I blow it thanks to a three day weekend!
    Lots of bbq & beer :drinker:
    So my weight for week one 8/1 is 212.5!!!!

Week 2 weigh in 8/8 211 flat. I lost 1.5 lb for the week whoo hoo!!! I changed up my routine and worked out all weekend lol.
    Also, I usually walk at least 30 min a day on treadmill at 3.4, but last night I decided to run. Yes, run!!!
    NSV: I ran for 4 min straight at 4.6 mph!!!! I am so proud of myself :happy: Next weeks goal is to run for five min flat without stopping.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hello peeps!!

No change for me this week, but I'm okay with it cause I snacked a little bit more than usual.

Jul 25th: 205.0 lb
    Aug 1st: 200.5 lb
    Aug. 8th: 200.5 lb
  • vjhanson5
    vjhanson5 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! After a bad weekend, short workouts and eating terribly, I avoided the scale on Monday and to make matters worse didn't workout because I wasn't feeling well. So today started my day with a good workout (which will give me motivation for the rest of the day to eat right and get the rest of my workouts in!).

Week 1: 162
    Week 2: 161
    Week 3: 160 (disappointing because I had made it to 159 last week so I've got some ground to make up this week)

Todays workouts include 30 minute cardio mix of walking, jogging, and biking this morning, 40 minutes walk at lunch, and 45 minute rowing class after work.

Have a good day everyone!
  • lval82
    lval82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OMG! Under 150! Today I weighed in at 148.5! I've been doing two workouts a day: running and zumba; tennis and yoga. Together they come out to about 1.5-2 hours. I do think that I'm going to take it easy today, though, and let me muscles rest a bit.

Keep going, everyone!
  • onehecticmom
    Options
    did my 60 minute plyo class last night & 60 minute kickboxing class this morning. I have been doing great with water as well. I was able to re-lose my weight I gained this weekend, so I am back down under my low. I thought it would take all week so this is good news. Now to keep it off
  • niebla
    niebla Posts: 71
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I am doing quite well with the exercising. I am doing about 90 mins a day of Turbofire, swimming and walking.
    Today I have decided I will cut down on sugar, biscuits, bread and chocolate, I want to see if I binge less if I don't crave those foods.

Keep it up everyone!
  • aLatz13
    aLatz13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I havent been checking in because i've been in the moving process, so my eating habits have been horrible but at least moving boxes counts as exercise :)

Anyway, I'm settled back in at school and am visiting my family at home this week so hopefully i'll be able to get exercise in again (even if my eating habits still aren't quite right yet :( )
  • onehecticmom
    Options
    60 minute Kosama circuit training done this morning. Is this week over yet?? I want to sleep
  • vjhanson5
    vjhanson5 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Beautiful morning today so went for a bike ride before work, rode for an hour. Will walk at lunch today and then onto rowing class for an hour.

Have a good one!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing some jogging today and weights at the gym. Happy Friday everyone!!
  • aLatz13
    aLatz13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!

since i've been lousy about checking in, here's what i've been up to since i've been home:
    wednesday - ran 4 miles with my brother, walked with a friend at the park, and walked with another friend to go get a beer (total: 5 miles, and still under calorie goal)
    thursday - met up with a friend at the gym she works at (she's a personal trainer and is so proud of me for losing weight). we worked out for an hour (more worked out our jaws than our bodies from all the talking lol). was a smidge over my calorie goal but thats ok with me
    today - just finished another four mile run. Felt fabulous, it was SUCH nice weather outside and it felt really good to go running through my hometown

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!
  • PSUgrl921
    Options
    Hi everyone! I know I haven't been the best with checking in but I have been keeping up with the 60 minutes a day!! Usually the bike and elliptical and my knee is feeling better so hopefully I'll be able to run again shortly!! I may not make weigh in on Monday since I have shotty internet where I'm going but I will definitely have it up by Tuesday!!
  • niebla
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Well, I have been doing Turbofire, swimming and walking everyday, as usual.

The only thing is that my knees are starting to hurt, I think it is the Turbofire workout, so I won't do any jumping for the next few days.

Everything else is good.
    I hope you are all having a great weekend, keep it up, and don't forget to check in on Monday :)
  • PSUgrl921
    Options
    July 25: 156.6 lbs
    Aug 1: 157.8 lbs
    Aug. 8: 155.8
    Aug. 14: 157.2

So... I knew that I did awful this week... not with exercising but with eating so I decided to weigh in a day early instead of a day late to see the damage and kick my butt into gear. I'm up two lbs. :(. So back to work today ... I need to kick those two pounds this week to go back to school. Good luck with weigh ins tomorrow everyone!!
  • niebla
    Options
    Hello everyone!

25th July FIRST DAY : 151.4 lb (68.7kg)
    1st August : 150 lb(68.1kg)
    8th August : 149.9 lb (68kg)
    15th August : 148.5 lb (67.4kg)
    22nd August FINAL DAY:

I've lost 1.5lb this week, I am very pleased. MFP and Turbofire are definitely helping!

How did you do?
    I hope you had a good week, but if not, the present is all that matters :)

x