Hi

Options
Hey I'm Cory!! I'm looking to lose some weight and wouldn't mind building a little muscle. I'm also a truck driver so good on the go tips would be appreciated.

Replies

• Smiledanielle
    Smiledanielle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Try and meal prep so you have that on hand. Good luck!!!
  • KeThur_18
    KeThur_18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes save my life I’m an on the go girl as well
  • duskyjewel
    duskyjewel Posts: 286 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    KeThur_18 wrote: »

I do protein shakes for breakfast too. I really like RSP True Fit for the nutritional profile and the Cinnamon Churro flavor is bomb. The chocolate is good too, the vanilla not so much. I mix mine with unsweetened almond milk, my hubz just uses water. (I get nothing for this recommendation, I just really like the product and since I've had absolutely GROSS protein powders, I try to share a good thing when I find it.) We use the blender bottles that have the little whisk-ball thingies in them and the chocolate and cinnamon mix just fine, no lumps. I don't know what's up with the vanilla, it has clumps, one of the reasons we don't like it as much but also that flavor is kind of off.
  • KeThur_18
    KeThur_18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    duskyjewel wrote: »
    KeThur_18 wrote: »

I do protein shakes for breakfast too. I really like RSP True Fit for the nutritional profile and the Cinnamon Churro flavor is bomb. The chocolate is good too, the vanilla not so much. I mix mine with unsweetened almond milk, my hubz just uses water. (I get nothing for this recommendation, I just really like the product and since I've had absolutely GROSS protein powders, I try to share a good thing when I find it.) We use the blender bottles that have the little whisk-ball thingies in them and the chocolate and cinnamon mix just fine, no lumps. I don't know what's up with the vanilla, it has clumps, one of the reasons we don't like it as much but also that flavor is kind of off.

I drink the premium protein shakes they are 30g of protein with low cal and low sugar grams they are great flavors and fill u up