How can I count the nutrition in my food?

Options
Hello how are you all..
I’m a beginner here, I count what the calories I need per a day to loose my weight.
But my problem mainly is found the details nutritional information in my food
I searched for each thing I eat on google :(, but that’s so tired

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    MFP gives it to you. its what we refer to macros.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    If you are logging all of your food into MFP then it provides you with your macro as well as micro-nutrient information. What specific information are you trying to track?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Do you search first in the MFP database? If you aren't in the US or Britain I'm not sure how easy or difficult it is to find your local foods here in the database. But once I find the food in the database I just check it to the label or, if it wasn't a packaged food, to the USDA published info to make sure it's correct.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Do you search first in the MFP database? If you aren't in the US or Britain I'm not sure how easy or difficult it is to find your local foods here in the database. But once I find the food in the database I just check it to the label or, if it wasn't a packaged food, to the USDA published info to make sure it's correct.

If you find your food item on the database it is a good idea to check the information against your food label - at least for the first time, there are a few wrong entries on there. The ones with the green tick against them are supposed to be verified but even some of those seem questionable. If you can't find a food item you can add it, using either the food label or USDA published information
    and then it will be in ther for future reference. Good Luck
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    RwanFS wrote: »
    Hello how are you all..
    I’m a beginner here, I count what the calories I need per a day to loose my weight.
    But my problem mainly is found the details nutritional information in my food
    I searched for each thing I eat on google :(, but that’s so tired

If you're wanting to know what vitamins & minerals are in the food I use this website

https://cronometer.com/
  • RwanFS
    RwanFS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you are logging all of your food into MFP then it provides you with your macro as well as micro-nutrient information. What specific information are you trying to track?
    I found the answer, Thankyou