need plus size friends (100+lbs to lose)

Options
fit4sho42
fit4sho42 Posts: 20 Member
Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP. Well, I've joined before but never used it. I am determined to lose this weight I've got 100+ pounds to lose and I plan to do it low carb. I know nothing about losing weight except I need to do it. Looking for some friends along my journey. Thanks guys!

Replies

• hmunangst
    hmunangst Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm the heaviest I've ever been. Trying to lose 80lbs.
  • LynnL623
    LynnL623 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my second go around at MFP, and I've been back for about a month. Feel free to add me. I too, am trying to lose with low carbs. Have a great day!
  • davina_2502
    davina_2502 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 95. Looking for friends too. Feel free to add me anyone else looking for support!
  • Trina_AMG
    Trina_AMG Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m adding all of you all I’m in Texas and need to lose 120 pounds
  • pmarie2000
    pmarie2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hi
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100lbs to lose, I'm just getting back into the swing of things and would love some new active friends! Feel free to add me, everyone :)
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm over 100 pounds over. I would love to become friends here and motivate each other!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I have the same goal as losing 100 pounds! Lets do this! Feel Free 2 Send Me A Friend Request!
  • etraderpaul
    etraderpaul Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 200 lbs. I'm down 36 lbs on my most recent "attempt" and down 51 lbs overall since using MFP. I have found that if promise myself to do two things every day, the rest of the diet will follow. These two are: 1) record absolutely everything I eat, even if it's a bad day (or week) and 2) exercise every day, even if it's only walking one block.
    Of course, what I find is that if I record everything I eat, I naturally make better food choices. And, even if I set out to walk just one block, I often end up doing a lot more. This concept is described in the book "Mini Habits" by Stephen Guise - it's a fairly easy book to read.
  • VetTech1374
    VetTech1374 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 36 pounds away from my 100 pound goal, It has been a struggle but so worth it. Feel free to add me
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I’m in the same boat. This time determined!!!
  • moniquerivera70
    moniquerivera70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hii hun I just had my bby I was at my heaviest being 286 this is my second time on this app so I’m really trying to be determined I’m currently down 29 pounds and still need to lose over 100 so I do need some pointers and hopeing to meet new ppl on the same journey
  • neversettleforless6
    neversettleforless6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same predicament as you, and I'm doing the ketogenic diet again started today, the first time I was losing weight but then I fell off track but this time I'm so ready, I'll be your friend.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am trying to get back on track with everything, and am aiming right now to lose 100 lbs. Hell, even 70 would be great. Regardless, we've got this! Fell free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • Cazturner
    Cazturner Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi , I have 90lbs to loose . I have done lots of stupid diets over the years ,just to put more weight on.
    Need to get my confedence back , nearly 40 and I'm going to do it this time.
    Add me if you like . We've got this !
  • pt243
    pt243 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I need to lose 50 kg.
    Please add me
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose 80 lbs. I'm here to try to learn from others and keep on track. Feel free to add me!
  • 147Me
    147Me Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 160lbs.

So far, I'm down 103lbs.
    I would love to make some friends with similar goals and challenges. Add me too, please.

Even though I'm getting closer to my goal now, I find I can relate more to those who have also been through the lived-experience of morbid obesity, than those who only want to drop a couple of pant sizes. (I hope it is OK to mention that.)