All this optimism is bringing me down

Options

Replies

• FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Im still in bed. So i feel ive won this thread.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

Your prize is being delivered to you by an Amazon Prime drone.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    aidydh wrote: »
    Im still in bed. So i feel ive won this thread.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

Your prize is being delivered to you by an Amazon Prime drone.

This is too much excitement and optimism. To bring it down a notch i probably will not get out of bed to retrieve the prize
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Where'd the wooer come from...guess its fitting for this thread tho. Woo away.
  • FibroHiker
    Options
    Where'd the wooer come from...guess its fitting for this thread tho. Woo away.

You go on with your bad self.
  • ljmorgi
    ljmorgi Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I keep reading super positive posts like: "We can do this!" "Let's team up and make it happen!"

Woah there, tiger. Who put bath salts in your morning coffee? I need to find my people--the ones that consider getting out of bed and going through the motions of daily life a grand personal achievement.

Where are the people that are celebrating that they DIDN'T eat the cake that was in the work break room?

The super optimism might work for some, but I need peeps with a lower level of enthusiasm. Add me if you feel then same.

Your icon makes this post even better.
  • FibroHiker
    Options
    *kitten* this thread

I think you just won the thread.
  • FibroHiker
    Options
    ljmorgi wrote: »
    I keep reading super positive posts like: "We can do this!" "Let's team up and make it happen!"

Woah there, tiger. Who put bath salts in your morning coffee? I need to find my people--the ones that consider getting out of bed and going through the motions of daily life a grand personal achievement.

Where are the people that are celebrating that they DIDN'T eat the cake that was in the work break room?

The super optimism might work for some, but I need peeps with a lower level of enthusiasm. Add me if you feel then same.

Your icon makes this post even better.

Thank you, Vera de Milo is my spirit animal.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Your curtsy is a little over the top. Can we tone it down a bit?
  • ninasnonsense
    ninasnonsense Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So this is where all the other grumpy *kitten* are. I had been wondering.
  • FibroHiker
    Options

I'm going to "woo" your comment.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

I'm going to "woo" your comment.

Its your thread. Woo away.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I ate the cake

I hope it was good cake and not one of those Costco cakes.

I bake my cakes fresh and lick out the bowl. Sometimes I even make icing (frosting) just so I can eat it all by myself

Mmmm cake . . .

*Goes off to find a flourless, sugarless cake recipe that I can consume guilt free*

And pleasure free :confounded:

I will argue against that point. I am doing an anti-inflammatory diet that I thought would be all doom and gloom. Last week I made a brownie recipe that used Stevia sweetened chocolate chips and black beans as a base. They were a little flat but the consistency was fudgy and they were damn good.

And I should know because I am a brownie connosiour, as ordained and verified by some French guy I met in the city.

I am going to experiment with using eggs and the stevia sweetened chocolate chips to make a flourless cake next.

I have yet to find a recipe that tastes as good as this. I don't want to get too enthusiastic, but I'm glad you can
  • FibroHiker
    Options
    I ate the cake

I hope it was good cake and not one of those Costco cakes.

I bake my cakes fresh and lick out the bowl. Sometimes I even make icing (frosting) just so I can eat it all by myself

Mmmm cake . . .

*Goes off to find a flourless, sugarless cake recipe that I can consume guilt free*

And pleasure free :confounded:

I will argue against that point. I am doing an anti-inflammatory diet that I thought would be all doom and gloom. Last week I made a brownie recipe that used Stevia sweetened chocolate chips and black beans as a base. They were a little flat but the consistency was fudgy and they were damn good.

And I should know because I am a brownie connosiour, as ordained and verified by some French guy I met in the city.

I am going to experiment with using eggs and the stevia sweetened chocolate chips to make a flourless cake next.

I have yet to find a recipe that tastes as good as this. I don't want to get too enthusiastic, but I'm glad you can

I will post if I am successful.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Today I'm making dessert for an event. I probably won't eat any today.I might sample some tomorrow.
    I took a nap when I was tired instead of eating.
    I finally brushed my hair and got dressed at 2 PM. I was awake from 7 AM- noon.
  • FibroHiker
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Today I'm making dessert for an event. I probably won't eat any today.I might sample some tomorrow.
    I took a nap when I was tired instead of eating.
    I finally brushed my hair and got dressed at 2 PM. I was awake from 7 AM- noon.

You are a strong candidate to take the lead here.