Old body, current body, new body in progress- little grumble

Options
So this is just a blue moment

A year ago I weighed a lot less; I gained weight due to medical reasons. I’m now back to healthy and restarted at the Gym with a good program and a small cut with the aim of slow but consistent results...

I know this is all good but tonight I’m feeling fed up of my body.

I know results will take time but as I’m petite this weight just makes me feel sooooo frumpy and grumpy. I used to enjoy clothes but not I feel like baggy is my only friend.

I know there’s nothing to do but stick with the plan and keep my chin up but I’m just having a little grumble

Replies

• mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You’re entitled to your little grumble. We all get discouraged now and then. What matters is that you stay on track even when feeling down. Weight loss is Work and changing our lifestyle isn’t always easy or fun but we owe it to ourselves to be at a healthy weight.
    Hang in there tomorrow will be better!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    We all go through this and I wish I had some magic words for you. Honestly, I could use them myself. Just keep plugging along and don’t give up over a little sadness.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Definitely went through this but when you finally reach your goal you look back and say man this was all worth it!