Replies

• Forever_December
    Forever_December Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Always looking. Be active or bust...
  • immahappyhappyhorse
    immahappyhappyhorse Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm really needing some motivational buddies and friends. Currently trying to lose 15-20kg / 30-40lbs, have been trying to for the past few years and I just keep gaining every year due to giving up and binging. Don't really know how adding people works? But I just would like some people in their weight loss journeys to be able to talk to daily and keep me on track since I don't have people in my life that really support me. Hope to find new friends! :)
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Always looking for new friends and motivators
  • fuzacoza
    fuzacoza Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of people here will agree that we try to live healthier active lives, for more than just the physical.

Always looking for motivation, not particularly religious myself but one from my favourite passage and quotes:

Isaiah 40:31
    ...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    still looking for some more friends :) feel free to add me y'all!
  • Beautiful_Warrior03
    Beautiful_Warrior03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
  • KLC3354
    KLC3354 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Hello
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Peeps the weekend is upon us.....just started up a mini 7 day challenge......for me 60 min of cardio related activity per day minimum....only asking for this challenge to just be active...minimum of 25 minutes...you in? Have an awesome weekend! (Already knocked out my cardio session for today....I may be inspired to do a double double though : ).
  • matttaylor34
    matttaylor34 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me as a friend. I’m on daily I have an open diary and I try to be as supportive as I can be to all of my friends

Matthew
  • Shaggy_T
    Shaggy_T Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello....I'm Jeff or JT as most of my friends call me. I am into cycling both on and off road...I am a semi-retired runner and part time cross fit enthusiast. I would love to add friends of all ages and backgrounds. I love to motivate and help inspire others, so consider adding me.
  • dustin2579
    dustin2579 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Lost over 70 lbs. So far using myfitness pal. I love it. Stay motivated and add me as a friend to see what I eat and watch my progress. Let's work together to succeed!
  • xoalexaCxo
    xoalexaCxo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends in here :-)
  • ChozoSpectre
    ChozoSpectre Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need friends ;_;
  • carasnewlife
    carasnewlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome :)
  • bigfred07
    bigfred07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You want some friendly advise and motivation to help you through your journey??

I have a story, what's yours?

Add me, let's talk!
  • johngburton
    johngburton Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends and motivation.
  • dancelementsuk
    dancelementsuk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends after a year out feel free to add
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends...Feel free to add me!
  • PeteTheGamer69
    PeteTheGamer69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free. Just rebooted my account now am doing it all on laptop. Uk based with open daily diary